Endorsement of Advocates for Ohio’s Future indicates the endorsing organization’s support of strengthening families and communities through public funding for health, human services, and early care & education. AOF makes no evaluation of endorsing organizations, their missions, operations, or commitment to our goals.
The list is updated regularly. If you do not see your organization listed, please contact us.
Statewide Endorsing Organizations
1. AARP Ohio
2. ACTION OHIO Coalition for Battered Women
3. AIDS Resource Center Ohio
4. American Association of University Women of Ohio
5. The Arc of Ohio
6. Caregiver Homes of Ohio
8. Center for Community Solutions
9. Children’s Defense Fund of Ohio
10. Coalition on Homelessness and Housing in Ohio
11. Disability Rights Ohio
12. Easter Seals Ohio
13. Juvenile Justice Coalition
14. League of Women Voters of Ohio
15. Mental Health & Addiction Advocacy Coalition
16. Molina Healthcare of Ohio
17. National Association of Social Workers-Ohio
18. National Multiple Sclerosis Society Ohio Chapters
19. National Youth Advocate Program
20. Columbus: Ohio Aging Advocacy Coalition
21. Ohio AIDS Coalition
22. Ohio Alliance of Direct Support Professionals
23. Ohio Alliance of YMCAs
24. Ohio Association for the Education of Young Children
25. Ohio Association of Area Agencies on Aging
26. Ohio Association of Child Caring Agencies
27. Ohio Association of Community Action Agencies
28. Ohio Association of Community Health Centers
29. Ohio Association of County Behavioral Health Authorities
30. Ohio Association of Foodbanks
31. Ohio Association of Free Clinics
32. Ohio Association of Goodwill Industries
33. Ohio Association of Nonprofit Organizations
34. Ohio Child Support Enforcement Agency Directors’ Association
35. Ohio Citizen Advocates
36. Ohio Coalition for Adult Protective Services
37. Ohio Consumers for Health Coverage
38. Ohio Council of Behavioral Health & Family Service Providers
39. Ohio Domestic Violence Network
40. Ohio Family and Children First Coordinators Association
41. Ohio Federation of Teachers
42. Ohio GroundWork Campaign
43. Ohio Healthy Homes Network
44. Ohio Job and Family Services Directors’ Association
45. Ohio Nurses Association
46. Ohio Olmstead Taskforce
47. Ohio Organizing Collaborative
48. Ohio Poverty Law Center
49. Ohio Provider Resource Association
50. Ohio Psychological Association
51. Ohio Public Health Association
52. Ohio RSVP Directors’ Association
53. Ohio School Based Health Care Association
54. Ohio United Way
55. Ohio Voice
56. Planned Parenthood Affiliates of Ohio
57. Policy Matters Ohio
59. Public Children Service Association of Ohio
60. Single Payer Action Network Ohio
61. Universal Health Care Action Network of Ohio
62. The Visiting Nurse Association of Ohio
63. Voices for Ohio’s Children
64. We Believe Ohio
Local and Regional Endorsing Organizations (by city)
65. Akron: 100 Black Men of Greater Akron
66. Akron: Akron-Canton Regional Food Bank
67. Akron: Akron Summit Community Action, Inc.
68. Akron: Alternative Community Services, Inc.
69. Akron: Ardmore, Inc.
70. Akron: Crossroads Hospice
71. Akron: Heart to Heart Family Support Center
72. Akron: Mature Services, Inc.
73. Akron: Maxim Healthcare
74. Akron: Mental Health America of Summit County
75. Akron: REM Ohio Inc.
76. Akron: Summit County Community Partnership
77. Akron: Summit County Department of Job and Family Services
78. Akron: Tri-County Independent Living Center, Inc.
79. Akron: United Disability Services
80. Akron: United Way of Summit County
81. Ashland: Ashland County Council on Aging
82. Ashtabula: Ashtabula County Children Services Board
83. Athens: Athens County Children Services
84. Athens: Corporation for Ohio Appalachian Development
85. Athens: Havar, Inc.
86. Baltimore: Christ UMC
87. Batavia: Clermont County Community Services, Inc.
88. Batavia: Clermont County Mental Health and Recovery Board
89. Batavia: James Sauls Homeless Shelter
90. Beachwood: Connections: Health.Wellness.Advocacy.
91. Beachwood: Jewish Family Service Association of Cleveland
92. Berea: Berea Children’s Home
93. Blanchester: Blanchester Community Food Pantry
94. Brunswick: Love INC of Medina County
95. Byesville: Area Agency on Aging District 9
96. Cadiz: Harrison County Dept. of Job & Family Services
97. Cambridge: Alcohol and Drug Services of Guernsey County
98. Cambridge: Area Agency on Aging, Region 9, AAA 9
99. Cambridge: Community Treasures
100. Cambridge: FosterBridge, Inc.
101. Cambridge: Guernsey County Children Services
102. Cambridge: Guernsey County Senior Citizens Center
103. Cambridge: Guernsey Health Choices, Inc.
104. Cambridge: Guernsey Residential, Inc.
105. Canton: Battle Services
106. Canton: Curtis Group, Inc.
107. Canton: Horizons, Inc.
108. Canton: ICAN Housing Solutions
109. Canton: International Association of Medicine Backers Inc
110. Canton: JRC
111. Canton: The Lenzy Family Institute
112. Canton: P.A.L. Mission
113. Canton: ResCare
114. Canton: Siffrin Inc.
115. Canton: Sweet Serenity Homecare
116. Canton: United Way of Greater Stark County
117. Carrollton: Carroll County Department of Job & Family Services
118. Celina: Mercer Residential Services, Inc.
119. Cincinnati: 4C for Children
120. Cincinnati: Anderson Ferry Food Pantry
121. Cincinnati: Arthritis Foundation Great Lakes Region
122. Cincinnati: Beech Acres Parenting Center
123. Cincinnati: Camelot Community Care
124. Cincinnati: Cancer Family Care
125. Cincinnati: Caracole, Inc.
126. Cincinnati: Center for Independent Living Options, Inc.
127. Cincinnati: Child Focus, Inc.
128. Cincinnati: The Children’s Home of Cincinnati
129. Cincinnati: Cincinnati Arts and Technology Center
130. Cincinnati: Cincinnati Early Learning Centers Inc.
131. Cincinnati: Cincinnati Federation of Teachers
132. Cincinnati: Cincinnati Health Network
133. Cincinnati: Cincinnati Public Schools Safe Routes to School Program
134. Cincinnati: Cincinnati Union Bethel
135. Cincinnati: Cincinnati-Hamilton County Community Action Agency
136. Cincinnati: Community Impact, Inc.
137. Cincinnati: Contact Center
138. Cincinnati: Council on Aging of Southwestern Ohio
139. Cincinnati: Creative Housing Resources LTD
140. Cincinnati: Day Star Worship Center
141. Cincinnati: Dominican Sisters of Hope
142. Cincinnati: Drop Inn Center
143. Cincinnati: Enrollment Management Services
144. Cincinnati: Episcopal Diocese of Southern Ohio
145. Cincinnati: Freestore Foodbank
146. Cincinnati: Greater Cincinnati Behavioral Health Services
147. Cincinnati: Hamilton County Developmental Disabilities Services
148. Cincinnati: Health Care Access Now
149. Cincinnati: Health Careers Collaborative
150. Cincinnati: The HealthCare Connection
151. Cincinnati: Healthy Moms & Babes
152. Cincinnati: Holistic, Inc.
153. Cincinnati: Interact for Health
154. Cincinnati: Interfaith Hospitality Network
155. Cincinnati: Jewish Family Service
156. Cincinnati: Leadership Council of Human Service Executives
157. Cincinnati: League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area
158. Cincinnati: Legal Aid Society of Southwest Ohio
159. Cincinnati: LifePoint Solutions
160. Cincinnati: Lighthouse Youth Services
161. Cincinnati: Living Arrangements for the Developmentally Disabled
162. Cincinnati: Mathis Foundation for Children
163. Cincinnati: Mercy Neighborhood Ministries
164. Cincinnati: Necco Ohio
165. Cincinnati: Ohio Disability Action Coalition
166. Cincinnati: Peace Village
167. Cincinnati: Planned Parenthood SW Ohio
168. Cincinnati: The People’s Empowerment Coalition of Ohio
169. Cincinnati: Pressley Ridge
170. Cincinnati: Pro Seniors, Inc.
171. Cincinnati: SC Ministry Foundation
172. Cincinnati: Seniors Helping Seniors
173. Cincinnati: Southeast Ecumenical Ministry Food Pantry
174. Cincinnati: Starfire
175. Cincinnati: St. George Food Pantry
176. Cincinnati: St. Joseph Orphanage
177. Cincinnati: Talbert House
178. Cincinnati: United Cerebral Palsy of Greater Cincinnati
179. Cincinnati: United Methodist Church
180. Cincinnati: United Way of Greater Cincinnati
181. Cincinnati: Urban League of Greater Cincinnati
182. Cincinnati: The Visiting Nurse Association of Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky
183. Cincinnati: VRI
184. Circleville: Pickaway County Job & Family Services
185. Cleveland: Beech Brook
186. Cleveland: Benjamin Rose Institute on Aging
187. Cleveland: Carmella Rose Health Foundation
188. Cleveland: Cleveland Eastside Ex-Offender Coalition
189. Cleveland: Cleveland Foodbank
190. Cleveland: Cleveland Housing Network
191. Cleveland: Cleveland Teachers Union, Local 279
192. Cleveland: Cleveland Tenants Organization
193. Cleveland: Community Care Network
194. Cleveland: Consortium Against Adult Abuse
195. Cleveland: Cuyahoga County Employment and Family Services
196. Cleveland: Goodrich-Gannett Neighborhood Center
197. Cleveland: Helping All Students to Independence
198. Cleveland: Hitchcock Center for Women, Inc.
199. Cleveland: Hunger Network of Greater Cleveland
200. Cleveland: Linking Employment, Abilities & Potential
201. Cleveland: Long Term Care Ombudsman
202. Cleveland: Lutheran Metropolitan Ministry
203. Cleveland: Magnolia Clubhouse
204. Cleveland: Neighborhood Family Practice / We Are The Uninsured
205. Cleveland: New Avenues to Independence, Inc.
206. Cleveland: Northern Ohioans for Budget Legislation Equality
207. Cleveland: Pope John Paul Ozanam Center
208. Cleveland: Recovery Resources
209. Cleveland: Regional Infant Hearing Program
210. Cleveland: Starting Point
211. Cleveland: The Arc of Greater Cleveland
212. Cleveland: The Center for Families & Children
213. Cleveland: United Church of Christ Justice and Witness Ministries
214. Cleveland: United Way of Greater Cleveland
215. Cleveland: Western Reserve Area Agency on Aging
216. Cleveland Heights: Healthy Fathering Collaborative of Greater Cleveland
217. Cleveland Heights: Hope Lutheran Church
218. Coal Grove: Appalachian Children and Families First Council
219. College Corner: Preble County Family & Children First Council
220. Columbus: 24-Seven Home Health Care
221. Columbus: Action Ohio Coalition for Battered Women
222. Columbus: Axis Center for Public Awareness of People with Disabilities
223. Columbus: Baker Nonprofit Management, LLC
224. Columbus: Besa Foundation Inc.
225. Columbus: Buren Insurance Group
226. Columbus: Central Ohio Area Agency on Aging, AAA 6
227. Columbus: Channing & Associates
228. Columbus: Clintonville Beechwold Community Resources Center
229. Columbus: Columbus Center for Human Services
230. Columbus: Columbus Coalition Against Family Violence
231. Columbus: Columbus Peace Network
232. Columbus: Community Organizing Center
233. Columbus: Community Research Partners
234. Columbus: Community Shelter Board
235. Columbus: Council on Healthy Mothers & Babies
236. Columbus: Directions for Youth & Families
237. Columbus: Down Syndrome Association of Central Ohio
238. Columbus: Early Care and Learning (ECAL)
239. Columbus: Embracing Autism
240. Columbus: Episcopal Diocese of Southern Ohio
241. Columbus: Family Voices of Ohio
242. Columbus: Homeless Families Foundation
243. Columbus: Human Service Chamber of Franklin County
244. Columbus: Hunger Network in Ohio
245. Columbus: IMPACT Community Action
246. Columbus: Jewish Vocational Service
247. Columbus: LifeCare Alliance
248. Columbus: Masjid-As-Salaamah, Inc.
249. Columbus: Measurement Resources Company
250. Columbus: National Center for Adoption Law & Policy
251. Columbus: Results
252. Columbus: Simply EZ of Columbus
253. Columbus: St. Stephen’s Community House
254. Columbus: UMADAOP of Franklin County, Inc.
255. Columbus: United Way of Central Ohio
256. Columbus: Young Adult Community Development, Inc.
257. Coshocton: Coshocton Help Me Grow
258. Coshocton: RHDD
259. Dayton: Advocates for People with Developmental Disabilities
260. Dayton: Artemis Center
261. Dayton: Children Have Options in Caring Environments (Choices), Inc.
262. Dayton: Choices in Community Living
263. Dayton: Comfort Keepers, Inc.
264. Dayton: Community Action Partnership of the Greater Dayton Area
265. Dayton: Community Development Corporation Resource Consortium, Inc.
266. Dayton: Daybreak
267. Dayton: Dayton Autism Society
268. Dayton: Dayton Building Trades
269. Dayton: Epilepsy Foundation of Western Ohio
270. Dayton: The Foodbank, Inc.
271. Dayton: The Hope Foundation of Greater Dayton
272. Dayton: Jewish Federation of Greater Dayton
273. Dayton: New Life Laborers for GOD Community Church
274. Dayton: Partners for Community Living
275. Dayton: Putting People First
276. Dayton: Senior Resource Connection
277. Dayton: St. Vincent de Paul
278. Dayton: United Baptist Church
279. Dayton: United Rehab Services
280. Dayton: United Way of the Greater Dayton Area
281. Dayton: Wesley Community Center
282. Dayton: Wright State University Dept. of Social Work
283. Dennison: HARCATUS Tri-County CAO, Inc.
284. Dublin: National Eligibility Solutions, LLC
285. Dublin: ViaQuest, Inc.
286. East Cleveland: B.R.I.D.G.E. The Gap Education and Community Foundation
287. East Cleveland: East End Neighborhood House
288. Elyria: Easter Seals
289. Elyria: Lorain County Coalition of Citizens with Disabilities, Inc.
290. Fairfield: Children’s Hospital Medical Center (Fairfield)
291. Fairfield: Shared Harvest Foodbank
292. Findlay: Open Arms Domestic Violence & Rape Crisis Services
293. Flat Rock: Flat Rock Homes
294. Forest: Sisters Helping Sisters
295. Fremont: Liberty Center of Sandusky County
296. Fremont: WSOS Community Action
297. Gahanna: OCSEA/AFSCME Local 11
298. Gahanna: The Woods at Parkside
299. Gallipolis: Gallia County Department of Job and Family Services
300. Gallipolis: Gallia-Jackson-Meigs Board of Alcohol, Drug Addiction, and Mental Health Services
301. Galloway: PrevaHealth
302. Galloway: Westland Ecumenical Community Food Pantry
303. Georgetown: Helping Hands in Christian Services
304. Grove City: Grove City Food Pantry and Emergency Services, Inc.
305. Groveport: Pro Health Care Services
306. Hamden: Agape Food Pantry
307. Hamilton: LifeSpan
308. Hamilton: Mercy St. Raphael
309. Hamilton: New Life Baptist Mission
310. Hamilton: Open Door Pantry
311. Hamilton: YWCA Hamilton
312. Harrison: Services to Adults and Youth, Inc.
313. Highland Hills: Achievement Centers for Children
314. Hilliard: Serving Our Neighbors (SON) Ministries
315. Hillsboro: Carmel Church of God
316. Hillsboro: Highland County Community Action
317. Hillsboro: Highland County Department of Job and Family Services
318. Hillsboro: Samaritan Outreach Services
319. Holland: Anne Grady Services
320. Independence: Koinonia Homes, Inc.
321. Ironton: Southern Ohio Behavioral Health
322. Jackson: RSVP of the Ohio Valley
323. Kent: Townhall II
324. Kettering: City of Kettering
325. Lancaster: Fairfield County Job & Family Services
326. Lebanon: Warren County Community Services Inc.
327. Lima: Adventist Food Pantry
328. Lima: Allen County Children Services
329. Lima: Area Agency on Aging 3, Inc.
330. Lima: West Ohio Food Bank
331. Lisbon: Family Recovery Center
332. Lisbon: Lisbon First United Methodist Church
333. Lodi: The Oaks Family Care Center
334. Logan: Hocking County Children Services
335. Logan: Salvation Army Hocking County
336. London: Madison County Department of Job & Family Services
337. London: Madison County Department of Family & Children
338. Lorain: Child Care Resource Center
339. Lorain: Lorain Cooperative Ministry
340. Lorain: Second Harvest Food Bank of North Central Ohio
341. Lorain: United Way of Greater Lorain County
342. Loveland: Epiphany United Methodist Church
343. Mansfield: District 5 Area Agency on Aging, Inc.
344. Mansfield: Simply EZ Home Delivered Meals
345. Maple Heights: Goddesses Blessing Goddesses
346. Maple Heights: Helping All Students to Independence
347. Mansfield: Richland County Parent Mentors
348. Marion: Marion County Job & Family Services
349. Marion: Turning Point
350. Mason: Community Options, Inc.
351. Maumee: The Epilepsy Center of Northwest Ohio
352. Medina: Alternative Paths, Inc.
353. Medina: Adventist Community Services
354. Medina: Cornerstone Wellness, Inc.
355. Medina: Feeding Medina County
356. Medina: Help Me Grow Project-Medina Co.
357. Medina: Medina County Auditor’s Office
358. Medina: Medina County Board of Developmental Disabilities
359. Medina: Medina County Health Department
360. Medina: Medina County Job and Family Services
361. Medina: Solutions Behavioral Healthcare, Inc.
362. Medina: Veterans Service Office
363. Mentor: Crossroads
364. Middletown: Family Service of Middletown
365. Montpelier: Potter’s Hands Restoration
366. Moraine: Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Greater Miami Valley
367. Mount Vernon: Knox County Department of JFS
368. Mount Vernon: Knox County Head Start, Inc.
369. Nelsonville: The Sech-Kar Co.
370. New Philadelphia: Advocacy, Choices & Empowerment (ACE), Inc
371. New Philadelphia: HARCATUS Tri-County Community Action Organization Inc.
372. New Philadelphia: Help Me Grow of Tuscarawas County
373. New Philadelphia: Personal & Family Counseling Services of Tuscarawas Valley, Inc.
374. Newark: The Compassion Coalition
375. Newark: Licking County Job & Family Services
376. Newark: The Main Place, Inc.
377. Newark: Pathways of Central Ohio
378. Newark: People First of Licking County
379. Newark: The Salvation Army
380. North Canton: Dawn Brunkalla HPC
381. North Olmsted: Empowering People
382. Northwood: Simply EZ Home Delivered Meals of Northwest Ohio, LLC
383. Orrville: Salvation Army – Maiwurm Service Center
384. Ottawa: Putnam County Educational Service Center
385. Ottawa: Putnam County Job and Family Services
386. Oxford: Oxford Community Choice Pantry
387. Oxford: PUSH – People United for Self Help
388. Painesville: CROSS Outreach Ministry
389. Painesville: Forbes House
390. Paulding: Rock-Sea Farms
391. Piketon: The Community Action Committee of Pike County
392. Portsmouth: Community Action Organization of Scioto County
393. Portsmouth: Mature Services
394. Portsmouth: Saint Paul & Silas Prison Ministry
395. Portsmouth: Scioto County Department of Job and Family Services
396. Portsmouth: Senior Employment Center
397. Portsmouth: Shawnee Mental Health Center, Inc.
398. Portsmouth: The Counseling Center, Inc.
399. Portsmouth: United Scioto Senior Activities, Inc.
400. Ravenna: Family & Community Services, Inc.
401. Ravenna: Independence, Inc.
402. Rio Grande: Area Agency on Aging District 7
403. Rocky River: Georgia M. Reash & Associates
404. Sciotoville: Potter’s House Ministries
405. Shiloh: Plymouth Shiloh Food Pantry
406. Sidney: Sidney-Shelby County YMCA
407. Smithville: The Village Network
408. Springfield: Age Advantage SCS
409. Springfield: American Red Cross
410. Springfield: City of Springfield
411. Springfield: Clark County Family and Children First Council
412. Springfield: Interfaith Hospitality Network
413. Springfield: Job & Family Services of Clark County
414. Springfield: Marriage Resource Center of Miami Valley
415. Springfield: McKinley Hall
416. Springfield: Medical Professional Resources, LLC
417. Springfield: Oesterlen Services for Youth, Inc.
418. Springfield: Open Hands Free Store
419. Springfield: Second Harvest Food Bank of Clark, Champaign, and Logan Counties
420. Springfield: United Senior Services
421. St. Clairsville: Belmont County Dept of JFS
422. St. Clairsville: Community Action Commission of Belmont County
423. St. Clairsville: ResCare
424. St. Louisville: House of New Hope
425. Stow: Hope Homes
426. Stow: Summit County Public Health
427. Streetsboro: Streetsboro Community Pantry
428. Sylvania: The Ability Center of Greater Toledo
429. Tiffin: PT Services Rehabilitation, Inc.
430. Tiffin: Renaissance House, Inc.
431. Tiffin: Seneca County Department of Job & Family Services
432. Toledo: Adelante, Inc.
433. Toledo: Advocates for Basic Legal Equality, Inc.
434. Toledo: Area Office on Aging of Northwestern Ohio, Inc.
435. Toledo: Bethany House
436. Toledo: Board of Community Relations
437. Toledo: Community Residential Services, Inc.
438. Toledo: Educational Service Center of Lake Erie West
439. Toledo: Family Service of Northwest Ohio
440. Toledo: Harbor House
441. Toledo: Josina Lott Residential & Community Services
442. Toledo: Lucas County Family and Children First Council
443. Toledo: Neighborhood Health Association
444. Toledo: Toledo Area Jobs with Justice Coalition
445. Toledo: Toledo Area Ministries
446. Toledo: Toledo Fair Housing Center
447. Toledo: Toledo Lucas County Homelessness Board
448. Toledo: Toledo Northwestern Ohio Food Bank, Inc.
449. Toledo: Toledo Seagate Food Bank
450. Toledo: Unison Behavioral Health
451. Toledo: United Way of Greater Toledo
452. Toledo: YWCA of NW Ohio
453. Toledo: Zepf Center
454. Uniontown: Area Agency on Aging 10B, Inc.
455. Urbana: Champaign County Department of Job & Family Services
456. Urbana: Champaign Residential Service, Inc.
457. Urbana: Urbana Champaign County Senior Center, Inc.
458. Valley View: AHS / Ohio Mentor
459. Van Wert: Mercer Residential Services, Inc.
460. Wadsworth: Soprema Senior Center
461. Warren: ACOP Center
462. Warren: Grandma’s Playhouse
463. Warsaw: Echoing Hills Village, Inc.
464. Washington Court House: Fayette County Department of Job & Family Services
465. Wauseon: Pennington Orchards
466. Waverly: Appalachia New Day Ministries
467. Wellston: Jackson-Vinton Community Action, Inc.
468. Wellston: Jenkins Memorial Health Facility
469. West Liberty: Adriel, Inc.
470. West Liberty: Mental Health, Drug and Alcohol Services Board of Logan and Champaign Counties
471. Westerville: Jobs for Columbus Initiative
472. Westerville: Concord Counseling Services
473. Westerville: Life Builders
474. Westerville: St. Joseph Home, Inc.
475. Westlake: Passion for Change
476. Woodsfield: Monroe County Department of Job and Family Services
477. Wooster: Community Action Wayne/Medina
478. Wooster: United Way of Wayne and Holmes Counties, Inc.
479. Wooster: The Village Network
480. Wooster: Wayne County Housing Coalition
481. Worthington: Middle East Peace Foundation
482. Worthington: RMS of Ohio, Inc.
483. Worthington: St. John’s Episcopal Church
484. Xenia: Greene County Department of Job & Family Services
485. Xenia: Housing Solutions
486. Xenia: Xenia Adult Recreation and Services Center
487. Youngstown: Northeast Ohio Legal Services
488. Zanesville: Muskingum Behavioral Health
489. Zanesville: Muskingum Counseling Center
490. Zanesville: Muskingum County Job and Family Services
491. Zanesville: Muskingum Residentials, Inc.
492. Zanesville: Six County, Inc.
Add your organization to this list — endorse AOF today.