Endorsement of Advocates for Ohio’s Future indicates the endorsing organization’s support of strengthening families and communities through public funding for health, human services, and early care & education. AOF makes no evaluation of endorsing organizations, their missions, operations, or commitment to our goals.
The list is updated regularly. If you do not see your organization listed, please contact us.
Statewide Endorsing Organizations
1. AARP Ohio
2. ACTION OHIO Coalition for Battered Women
3. AIDS Resource Center Ohio
4. American Association of University Women of Ohio
5. The Arc of Ohio
6. Caregiver Homes of Ohio
8. Center for Community Solutions
9. Children’s Defense Fund of Ohio
10. Coalition on Homelessness and Housing in Ohio
11. Disability Rights Ohio
12. Easter Seals Ohio
13. Juvenile Justice Coalition
14. League of Women Voters of Ohio
15. Mental Health & Addiction Advocacy Coalition
16. Molina Healthcare of Ohio
17. National Association of Social Workers-Ohio
18. National Multiple Sclerosis Society Ohio Chapters
19. National Youth Advocate Program
20. Columbus: Ohio Aging Advocacy Coalition
21. Ohio AIDS Coalition
22. Ohio Alliance of Direct Support Professionals
23. Ohio Alliance of YMCAs
24. Ohio Association for the Education of Young Children
25. Ohio Association of Area Agencies on Aging
26. Ohio Association of Child Caring Agencies
27. Ohio Association of Community Action Agencies
28. Ohio Association of Community Health Centers
29. Ohio Association of County Behavioral Health Authorities
30. Ohio Association of Foodbanks
31. Ohio Association of Free Clinics
32. Ohio Association of Goodwill Industries
33. Ohio Association of Nonprofit Organizations
34. Ohio Child Support Enforcement Agency Directors’ Association
35. Ohio Citizen Advocates
36. Ohio Coalition for Adult Protective Services
37. Ohio Consumers for Health Coverage
38. Ohio Council of Behavioral Health & Family Service Providers
39. Ohio Domestic Violence Network
40. Ohio Family and Children First Coordinators Association
41. Ohio Federation of Teachers
42. Ohio GroundWork Campaign
43. Ohio Healthy Homes Network
44. Ohio Job and Family Services Directors’ Association
45. Ohio Nurses Association
46. Ohio Olmstead Taskforce
47. Ohio Organizing Collaborative
48. Ohio Poverty Law Center
49. Ohio Provider Resource Association
50. Ohio Psychological Association
51. Ohio Public Health Association
52. Ohio RSVP Directors’ Association
53. Ohio School Based Health Care Association
54. Ohio United Way
55. Ohio Voice
56. Planned Parenthood Affiliates of Ohio
57. Policy Matters Ohio
59. Public Children Service Association of Ohio
60. Single Payer Action Network Ohio
61. Universal Health Care Action Network of Ohio
62. The Visiting Nurse Association of Ohio
63. Voices for Ohio’s Children
64. We Believe Ohio
Local and Regional Endorsing Organizations (by city)
65. Akron: 100 Black Men of Greater Akron
66. Akron: Akron-Canton Regional Food Bank
67. Akron: Akron Summit Community Action, Inc.
68. Akron: Alternative Community Services, Inc.
69. Akron: Ardmore, Inc.
70. Akron: Crossroads Hospice
71. Akron: Heart to Heart Family Support Center
72. Akron: Mature Services, Inc.
73. Akron: Maxim Healthcare
74. Akron: Mental Health America of Summit County
75. Akron: REM Ohio Inc.
76. Akron: Summit County Community Partnership
77. Akron: Summit County Department of Job and Family Services
78. Akron: Tri-County Independent Living Center, Inc.
79. Akron: United Disability Services
80. Akron: United Way of Summit County
81. Ashland: Ashland County Council on Aging
82. Ashtabula: Ashtabula County Children Services Board
83. Athens: Athens County Children Services
84. Athens: Corporation for Ohio Appalachian Development
85. Athens: Havar, Inc.
86. Baltimore: Christ UMC
87. Batavia: Clermont County Community Services, Inc.
88. Batavia: Clermont County Mental Health and Recovery Board
89. Batavia: James Sauls Homeless Shelter
90. Beachwood: Connections: Health.Wellness.Advocacy.
91. Beachwood: Jewish Family Service Association of Cleveland
92. Berea: Berea Children’s Home
93. Blanchester: Blanchester Community Food Pantry
94. Brunswick: Love INC of Medina County
95. Byesville: Area Agency on Aging District 9
96. Cadiz: Harrison County Dept. of Job & Family Services
97. Cambridge: Alcohol and Drug Services of Guernsey County
98. Cambridge: Area Agency on Aging, Region 9, AAA 9
99. Cambridge: Community Treasures
100. Cambridge: FosterBridge, Inc.
101. Cambridge: Guernsey County Children Services
102. Cambridge: Guernsey County Senior Citizens Center
103. Cambridge: Guernsey Health Choices, Inc.
104. Cambridge: Guernsey Residential, Inc.
105. Canton: Battle Services
106. Canton: Curtis Group, Inc.
107. Canton: Horizons, Inc.
108. Canton: ICAN Housing Solutions
109. Canton: International Association of Medicine Backers Inc
110. Canton: JRC
111. Canton: The Lenzy Family Institute
112. Canton: P.A.L. Mission
113. Canton: ResCare
114. Canton: Siffrin Inc.
115. Canton: Sweet Serenity Homecare
116. Canton: United Way of Greater Stark County
117. Carrollton: Carroll County Department of Job & Family Services
118. Celina: Mercer Residential Services, Inc.
119. Cincinnati: 4C for Children
120. Cincinnati: Anderson Ferry Food Pantry
121. Cincinnati: Arthritis Foundation Great Lakes Region
122. Cincinnati: Beech Acres Parenting Center
123. Cincinnati: Camelot Community Care
124. Cincinnati: Cancer Family Care
125. Cincinnati: Caracole, Inc.
126. Cincinnati: Center for Independent Living Options, Inc.
127. Cincinnati: Child Focus, Inc.
128. Cincinnati: The Children’s Home of Cincinnati
129. Cincinnati: Cincinnati Arts and Technology Center
130. Cincinnati: Cincinnati Early Learning Centers Inc.
131. Cincinnati: Cincinnati Federation of Teachers
132. Cincinnati: Cincinnati Health Network
133. Cincinnati: Cincinnati Public Schools Safe Routes to School Program
134. Cincinnati: Cincinnati Union Bethel
135. Cincinnati: Cincinnati-Hamilton County Community Action Agency
136. Cincinnati: Community Impact, Inc.
137. Cincinnati: Contact Center
138. Cincinnati: Council on Aging of Southwestern Ohio
139. Cincinnati: Creative Housing Resources LTD
140. Cincinnati: Day Star Worship Center
141. Cincinnati: Dominican Sisters of Hope
142. Cincinnati: Drop Inn Center
143. Cincinnati: Enrollment Management Services
144. Cincinnati: Episcopal Diocese of Southern Ohio
145. Cincinnati: Freestore Foodbank
146. Cincinnati: Greater Cincinnati Behavioral Health Services
147. Cincinnati: Hamilton County Developmental Disabilities Services
148. Cincinnati: Health Care Access Now
149. Cincinnati: Health Careers Collaborative
150. Cincinnati: The HealthCare Connection
151. Cincinnati: Healthy Moms & Babes
152. Cincinnati: Holistic, Inc.
153. Cincinnati: Interact for Health
154. Cincinnati: Interfaith Hospitality Network
155. Cincinnati: Jewish Family Service
156. Cincinnati: Leadership Council of Human Service Executives
157. Cincinnati: League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area
158. Cincinnati: Legal Aid Society of Southwest Ohio
159. Cincinnati: LifePoint Solutions
160. Cincinnati: Lighthouse Youth Services
161. Cincinnati: Living Arrangements for the Developmentally Disabled
162. Cincinnati: Mathis Foundation for Children
163. Cincinnati: Mercy Neighborhood Ministries
164. Cincinnati: Necco Ohio
165. Cincinnati: Ohio Disability Action Coalition
166. Cincinnati: Peace Village
167. Cincinnati: Planned Parenthood SW Ohio
168. Cincinnati: The People’s Empowerment Coalition of Ohio
169. Cincinnati: Pressley Ridge
170. Cincinnati: Pro Seniors, Inc.
171. Cincinnati: SC Ministry Foundation
172. Cincinnati: Seniors Helping Seniors
173. Cincinnati: Southeast Ecumenical Ministry Food Pantry
174. Cincinnati: Starfire
175. Cincinnati: St. George Food Pantry
176. Cincinnati: St. Joseph Orphanage
177. Cincinnati: Talbert House
178. Cincinnati: United Cerebral Palsy of Greater Cincinnati
179. Cincinnati: United Methodist Church
180. Cincinnati: United Way of Greater Cincinnati
181. Cincinnati: Urban League of Greater Cincinnati
182. Cincinnati: The Visiting Nurse Association of Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky
183. Cincinnati: VRI
184. Circleville: Pickaway County Job & Family Services
185. Cleveland: Beech Brook
186. Cleveland: Benjamin Rose Institute on Aging
187. Cleveland: Carmella Rose Health Foundation
188. Cleveland: Cleveland Eastside Ex-Offender Coalition
189. Cleveland: Cleveland Foodbank
190. Cleveland: Cleveland Housing Network
191. Cleveland: Cleveland Teachers Union, Local 279
192. Cleveland: Cleveland Tenants Organization
193. Cleveland: Community Care Network
194. Cleveland: Consortium Against Adult Abuse
195. Cleveland: Cuyahoga County Employment and Family Services
196. Cleveland: Goodrich-Gannett Neighborhood Center
197. Cleveland: Helping All Students to Independence
198. Cleveland: Hitchcock Center for Women, Inc.
199. Cleveland: Linking Employment, Abilities & Potential
200. Cleveland: Long Term Care Ombudsman
201. Cleveland: Lutheran Metropolitan Ministry
202. Cleveland: Magnolia Clubhouse
203. Cleveland: Neighborhood Family Practice / We Are The Uninsured
204. Cleveland: New Avenues to Independence, Inc.
205. Cleveland: Northern Ohioans for Budget Legislation Equality
206. Cleveland: Pope John Paul Ozanam Center
207. Cleveland: Recovery Resources
208. Cleveland: Regional Infant Hearing Program
209. Cleveland: Starting Point
210. Cleveland: The Arc of Greater Cleveland
211. Cleveland: The Center for Families & Children
212. Cleveland: United Church of Christ Justice and Witness Ministries
213. Cleveland: United Way of Greater Cleveland
214. Cleveland: Western Reserve Area Agency on Aging
215. Cleveland Heights: Healthy Fathering Collaborative of Greater Cleveland
216. Cleveland Heights: Hope Lutheran Church
217. Coal Grove: Appalachian Children and Families First Council
218. College Corner: Preble County Family & Children First Council
219. Columbus: 24-Seven Home Health Care
220. Columbus: Action Ohio Coalition for Battered Women
221. Columbus: Axis Center for Public Awareness of People with Disabilities
222. Columbus: Baker Nonprofit Management, LLC
223. Columbus: Besa Foundation Inc.
224. Columbus: Buren Insurance Group
225. Columbus: Central Ohio Area Agency on Aging, AAA 6
226. Columbus: Channing & Associates
227. Columbus: Clintonville Beechwold Community Resources Center
228. Columbus: Columbus Center for Human Services
229. Columbus: Columbus Coalition Against Family Violence
230. Columbus: Columbus Peace Network
231. Columbus: Community Organizing Center
232. Columbus: Community Research Partners
233. Columbus: Community Shelter Board
234. Columbus: Council on Healthy Mothers & Babies
235. Columbus: Directions for Youth & Families
236. Columbus: Down Syndrome Association of Central Ohio
237. Columbus: Early Care and Learning (ECAL)
238. Columbus: Embracing Autism
239. Columbus: Episcopal Diocese of Southern Ohio
240. Columbus: Family Voices of Ohio
241. Columbus: Homeless Families Foundation
242. Columbus: Human Service Chamber of Franklin County
243. Columbus: Hunger Network in Ohio
244. Columbus: IMPACT Community Action
245. Columbus: Jewish Vocational Service
246. Columbus: LifeCare Alliance
247. Columbus: Masjid-As-Salaamah, Inc.
248. Columbus: Measurement Resources Company
249. Columbus: National Center for Adoption Law & Policy
250. Columbus: Results
251. Columbus: Simply EZ of Columbus
252. Columbus: St. Stephen’s Community House
253. Columbus: UMADAOP of Franklin County, Inc.
254. Columbus: United Way of Central Ohio
255. Columbus: Young Adult Community Development, Inc.
256. Coshocton: Coshocton Help Me Grow
257. Coshocton: RHDD
258. Dayton: Advocates for People with Developmental Disabilities
259. Dayton: Artemis Center
260. Dayton: Children Have Options in Caring Environments (Choices), Inc.
261. Dayton: Choices in Community Living
262. Dayton: Comfort Keepers, Inc.
263. Dayton: Community Action Partnership of the Greater Dayton Area
264. Dayton: Community Development Corporation Resource Consortium, Inc.
265. Dayton: Daybreak
266. Dayton: Dayton Autism Society
267. Dayton: Dayton Building Trades
268. Dayton: Epilepsy Foundation of Western Ohio
269. Dayton: The Foodbank, Inc.
270. Dayton: The Hope Foundation of Greater Dayton
271. Dayton: Jewish Federation of Greater Dayton
272. Dayton: New Life Laborers for GOD Community Church
273. Dayton: Partners for Community Living
274. Dayton: Putting People First
275. Dayton: Senior Resource Connection
276. Dayton: St. Vincent de Paul
277. Dayton: United Baptist Church
278. Dayton: United Rehab Services
279. Dayton: United Way of the Greater Dayton Area
280. Dayton: Wesley Community Center
281. Dayton: Wright State University Dept. of Social Work
282. Dennison: HARCATUS Tri-County CAO, Inc.
283. Dublin: National Eligibility Solutions, LLC
284. Dublin: ViaQuest, Inc.
285. East Cleveland: B.R.I.D.G.E. The Gap Education and Community Foundation
286. East Cleveland: East End Neighborhood House
287. Elyria: Easter Seals
288. Elyria: Lorain County Coalition of Citizens with Disabilities, Inc.
289. Fairfield: Children’s Hospital Medical Center (Fairfield)
290. Fairfield: Shared Harvest Foodbank
291. Findlay: Open Arms Domestic Violence & Rape Crisis Services
292. Flat Rock: Flat Rock Homes
293. Forest: Sisters Helping Sisters
294. Fremont: Liberty Center of Sandusky County
295. Fremont: WSOS Community Action
296. Gahanna: OCSEA/AFSCME Local 11
297. Gahanna: The Woods at Parkside
298. Gallipolis: Gallia County Department of Job and Family Services
299. Gallipolis: Gallia-Jackson-Meigs Board of Alcohol, Drug Addiction, and Mental Health Services
300. Galloway: PrevaHealth
301. Galloway: Westland Ecumenical Community Food Pantry
302. Georgetown: Helping Hands in Christian Services
303. Grove City: Grove City Food Pantry and Emergency Services, Inc.
304. Groveport: Pro Health Care Services
305. Hamden: Agape Food Pantry
306. Hamilton: LifeSpan
307. Hamilton: Mercy St. Raphael
308. Hamilton: New Life Baptist Mission
309. Hamilton: Open Door Pantry
310. Hamilton: YWCA Hamilton
311. Harrison: Services to Adults and Youth, Inc.
312. Highland Hills: Achievement Centers for Children
313. Hilliard: Serving Our Neighbors (SON) Ministries
314. Hillsboro: Carmel Church of God
315. Hillsboro: Highland County Community Action
316. Hillsboro: Highland County Department of Job and Family Services
317. Hillsboro: Samaritan Outreach Services
318. Holland: Anne Grady Services
319. Independence: Koinonia Homes, Inc.
320. Ironton: Southern Ohio Behavioral Health
321. Jackson: RSVP of the Ohio Valley
322. Kent: Townhall II
323. Kettering: City of Kettering
324. Lancaster: Fairfield County Job & Family Services
325. Lebanon: Warren County Community Services Inc.
326. Lima: Adventist Food Pantry
327. Lima: Allen County Children Services
328. Lima: Area Agency on Aging 3, Inc.
329. Lima: West Ohio Food Bank
330. Lisbon: Family Recovery Center
331. Lisbon: Lisbon First United Methodist Church
332. Lodi: The Oaks Family Care Center
333. Logan: Hocking County Children Services
334. Logan: Salvation Army Hocking County
335. London: Madison County Department of Job & Family Services
336. London: Madison County Department of Family & Children
337. Lorain: Child Care Resource Center
338. Lorain: Lorain Cooperative Ministry
339. Lorain: Second Harvest Food Bank of North Central Ohio
340. Lorain: United Way of Greater Lorain County
341. Loveland: Epiphany United Methodist Church
342. Mansfield: District 5 Area Agency on Aging, Inc.
343. Mansfield: Simply EZ Home Delivered Meals
344. Maple Heights: Goddesses Blessing Goddesses
345. Maple Heights: Helping All Students to Independence
346. Mansfield: Richland County Parent Mentors
347. Marion: Marion County Job & Family Services
348. Marion: Turning Point
349. Mason: Community Options, Inc.
350. Maumee: The Epilepsy Center of Northwest Ohio
351. Medina: Alternative Paths, Inc.
352. Medina: Adventist Community Services
353. Medina: Cornerstone Wellness, Inc.
354. Medina: Feeding Medina County
355. Medina: Help Me Grow Project-Medina Co.
356. Medina: Medina County Auditor’s Office
357. Medina: Medina County Board of Developmental Disabilities
358. Medina: Medina County Health Department
359. Medina: Medina County Job and Family Services
360. Medina: Solutions Behavioral Healthcare, Inc.
361. Medina: Veterans Service Office
362. Mentor: Crossroads
363. Middletown: Family Service of Middletown
364. Montpelier: Potter’s Hands Restoration
365. Moraine: Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Greater Miami Valley
366. Mount Vernon: Knox County Department of JFS
367. Mount Vernon: Knox County Head Start, Inc.
368. Nelsonville: The Sech-Kar Co.
369. New Philadelphia: Advocacy, Choices & Empowerment (ACE), Inc
370. New Philadelphia: HARCATUS Tri-County Community Action Organization Inc.
371. New Philadelphia: Help Me Grow of Tuscarawas County
372. New Philadelphia: Personal & Family Counseling Services of Tuscarawas Valley, Inc.
373. Newark: The Compassion Coalition
374. Newark: Licking County Job & Family Services
375. Newark: The Main Place, Inc.
376. Newark: Pathways of Central Ohio
377. Newark: People First of Licking County
378. Newark: The Salvation Army
379. North Canton: Dawn Brunkalla HPC
380. North Olmsted: Empowering People
381. Northwood: Simply EZ Home Delivered Meals of Northwest Ohio, LLC
382. Orrville: Salvation Army – Maiwurm Service Center
383. Ottawa: Putnam County Educational Service Center
384. Ottawa: Putnam County Job and Family Services
385. Oxford: Oxford Community Choice Pantry
386. Oxford: PUSH – People United for Self Help
387. Painesville: Forbes House
388. Paulding: Rock-Sea Farms
389. Piketon: The Community Action Committee of Pike County
390. Portsmouth: Community Action Organization of Scioto County
391. Portsmouth: Mature Services
392. Portsmouth: Saint Paul & Silas Prison Ministry
393. Portsmouth: Scioto County Department of Job and Family Services
394. Portsmouth: Senior Employment Center
395. Portsmouth: Shawnee Mental Health Center, Inc.
396. Portsmouth: The Counseling Center, Inc.
397. Portsmouth: United Scioto Senior Activities, Inc.
398. Ravenna: Family & Community Services, Inc.
399. Ravenna: Independence, Inc.
400. Rio Grande: Area Agency on Aging District 7
401. Rocky River: Georgia M. Reash & Associates
402. Sciotoville: Potter’s House Ministries
403. Shiloh: Plymouth Shiloh Food Pantry
404. Sidney: Sidney-Shelby County YMCA
405. Smithville: The Village Network
406. Springfield: Age Advantage SCS
407. Springfield: American Red Cross
408. Springfield: City of Springfield
409. Springfield: Clark County Family and Children First Council
410. Springfield: Interfaith Hospitality Network
411. Springfield: Job & Family Services of Clark County
412. Springfield: Marriage Resource Center of Miami Valley
413. Springfield: McKinley Hall
414. Springfield: Medical Professional Resources, LLC
415. Springfield: Oesterlen Services for Youth, Inc.
416. Springfield: Open Hands Free Store
417. Springfield: Second Harvest Food Bank of Clark, Champaign, and Logan Counties
418. Springfield: United Senior Services
419. St. Clairsville: Belmont County Dept of JFS
420. St. Clairsville: Community Action Commission of Belmont County
421. St. Clairsville: ResCare
422. St. Louisville: House of New Hope
423. Stow: Hope Homes
424. Stow: Summit County Public Health
425. Streetsboro: Streetsboro Community Pantry
426. Sylvania: The Ability Center of Greater Toledo
427. Tiffin: PT Services Rehabilitation, Inc.
428. Tiffin: Renaissance House, Inc.
429. Tiffin: Seneca County Department of Job & Family Services
430. Toledo: Adelante, Inc.
431. Toledo: Advocates for Basic Legal Equality, Inc.
432. Toledo: Area Office on Aging of Northwestern Ohio, Inc.
433. Toledo: Bethany House
434. Toledo: Board of Community Relations
435. Toledo: Community Residential Services, Inc.
436. Toledo: Educational Service Center of Lake Erie West
437. Toledo: Family Service of Northwest Ohio
438. Toledo: Harbor House
439. Toledo: Josina Lott Residential & Community Services
440. Toledo: Lucas County Family and Children First Council
441. Toledo: Neighborhood Health Association
442. Toledo: Toledo Area Jobs with Justice Coalition
443. Toledo: Toledo Area Ministries
444. Toledo: Toledo Fair Housing Center
445. Toledo: Toledo Lucas County Homelessness Board
446. Toledo: Toledo Northwestern Ohio Food Bank, Inc.
447. Toledo: Toledo Seagate Food Bank
448. Toledo: Unison Behavioral Health
449. Toledo: United Way of Greater Toledo
450. Toledo: YWCA of NW Ohio
451. Toledo: Zepf Center
452. Uniontown: Area Agency on Aging 10B, Inc.
453. Urbana: Champaign County Department of Job & Family Services
454. Urbana: Champaign Residential Service, Inc.
455. Urbana: Urbana Champaign County Senior Center, Inc.
456. Valley View: AHS / Ohio Mentor
457. Van Wert: Mercer Residential Services, Inc.
458. Wadsworth: Soprema Senior Center
459. Warren: ACOP Center
460. Warren: Grandma’s Playhouse
461. Warsaw: Echoing Hills Village, Inc.
462. Washington Court House: Fayette County Department of Job & Family Services
463. Wauseon: Pennington Orchards
464. Waverly: Appalachia New Day Ministries
465. Wellston: Jackson-Vinton Community Action, Inc.
466. Wellston: Jenkins Memorial Health Facility
467. West Liberty: Adriel, Inc.
468. West Liberty: Mental Health, Drug and Alcohol Services Board of Logan and Champaign Counties
469. Westerville: Jobs for Columbus Initiative
470. Westerville: Concord Counseling Services
471. Westerville: Life Builders
472. Westerville: St. Joseph Home, Inc.
473. Westlake: Passion for Change
474. Woodsfield: Monroe County Department of Job and Family Services
475. Wooster: Community Action Wayne/Medina
476. Wooster: United Way of Wayne and Holmes Counties, Inc.
477. Wooster: The Village Network
478. Wooster: Wayne County Housing Coalition
479. Worthington: Middle East Peace Foundation
480. Worthington: RMS of Ohio, Inc.
481. Worthington: St. John’s Episcopal Church
482. Xenia: Greene County Department of Job & Family Services
483. Xenia: Housing Solutions
484. Xenia: Xenia Adult Recreation and Services Center
485. Youngstown: Northeast Ohio Legal Services
486. Zanesville: Muskingum Behavioral Health
487. Zanesville: Muskingum Counseling Center
488. Zanesville: Muskingum County Job and Family Services
489. Zanesville: Muskingum Residentials, Inc.
490. Zanesville: Six County, Inc.
Add your organization to this list — endorse AOF today.