Endorsement of Advocates for Ohio’s Future indicates the endorsing organization’s support of strengthening families and communities through public funding for health, human services, and early care & education. AOF makes no evaluation of endorsing organizations, their missions, operations, or commitment to our goals.
The list is updated regularly. If you do not see your organization listed, please contact us.
Statewide Endorsing Organizations
1. AARP Ohio
2. ACTION OHIO Coalition for Battered Women
3. AIDS Resource Center Ohio
4. American Association of University Women of Ohio
5. The Arc of Ohio
6. Caregiver Homes of Ohio
8. Center for Community Solutions
9. Children’s Defense Fund of Ohio
10. Coalition on Homelessness and Housing in Ohio
11. Disability Rights Ohio
12. Easter Seals Ohio
13. Juvenile Justice Coalition
14. League of Women Voters of Ohio
15. Mental Health & Addiction Advocacy Coalition
16. Molina Healthcare of Ohio
17. National Association of Social Workers-Ohio
18. National Multiple Sclerosis Society Ohio Chapters
19. National Youth Advocate Program
20. Columbus: Ohio Aging Advocacy Coalition
21. Ohio AIDS Coalition
22. Ohio Alliance of Direct Support Professionals
23. Ohio Alliance of YMCAs
24. Ohio Association for the Education of Young Children
25. Ohio Association of Area Agencies on Aging
26. Ohio Children’s Alliance
27. Ohio Association of Community Action Agencies
28. Ohio Association of Community Health Centers
29. Ohio Association of County Behavioral Health Authorities
30. Ohio Association of Foodbanks
31. Ohio Association of Free Clinics
32. Ohio Association of Goodwill Industries
33. Ohio Association of Nonprofit Organizations
34. Ohio Child Support Enforcement Agency Directors’ Association
35. Ohio Citizen Advocates
36. Ohio Coalition for Adult Protective Services
37. Ohio Consumers for Health Coverage
38. Ohio Council of Behavioral Health & Family Service Providers
39. Ohio Domestic Violence Network
40. Ohio Family and Children First Coordinators Association
41. Ohio Federation of Teachers
42. Ohio GroundWork Campaign
43. Ohio Healthy Homes Network
44. Ohio Job and Family Services Directors’ Association
45. Ohio Nurses Association
46. Ohio Olmstead Taskforce
47. Ohio Organizing Collaborative
48. Ohio Poverty Law Center
49. Ohio Provider Resource Association
50. Ohio Psychological Association
51. Ohio Public Health Association
52. Ohio RSVP Directors’ Association
53. Ohio School Based Health Care Association
54. Ohio United Way
55. Ohio Voice
56. Planned Parenthood Affiliates of Ohio
57. Policy Matters Ohio
59. Public Children Service Association of Ohio
60. Single Payer Action Network Ohio
61. Universal Health Care Action Network of Ohio
62. The Visiting Nurse Association of Ohio
63. Voices for Ohio’s Children
64. We Believe Ohio
Local and Regional Endorsing Organizations (by city)
65. Akron: 100 Black Men of Greater Akron
66. Akron: Akron-Canton Regional Food Bank
67. Akron: Akron Summit Community Action, Inc.
68. Akron: Alternative Community Services, Inc.
69. Akron: Ardmore, Inc.
70. Akron: Crossroads Hospice
71. Akron: Firstenergy
72. Akron: Heart to Heart Family Support Center
73. Akron: Mature Services, Inc.
74. Akron: Maxim Healthcare
75. Akron: Mental Health America of Summit County
76. Akron: REM Ohio Inc.
77. Akron: Summit County Community Partnership
78. Akron: Summit County Department of Job and Family Services
79. Akron: Tri-County Independent Living Center, Inc.
80. Akron: United Disability Services
81. Akron: United Way of Summit County
82. Ashland: Ashland County Council on Aging
83. Ashtabula: Ashtabula County Children Services Board
84. Athens: Athens County Children Services
85. Athens: Corporation for Ohio Appalachian Development
86. Athens: Havar, Inc.
87. Baltimore: Christ UMC
88. Batavia: Clermont County Community Services, Inc.
89. Batavia: Clermont County Mental Health and Recovery Board
90. Batavia: James Sauls Homeless Shelter
91. Beachwood: Connections: Health.Wellness.Advocacy.
92. Beachwood: Jewish Family Service Association of Cleveland
93. Berea: Berea Children’s Home
94. Blanchester: Blanchester Community Food Pantry
95. Brunswick: Love INC of Medina County
96. Byesville: Area Agency on Aging District 9
97. Cadiz: Harrison County Dept. of Job & Family Services
98. Cambridge: Alcohol and Drug Services of Guernsey County
99. Cambridge: Area Agency on Aging, Region 9, AAA 9
100. Cambridge: Community Treasures
101. Cambridge: FosterBridge, Inc.
102. Cambridge: Guernsey County Children Services
103. Cambridge: Guernsey County Senior Citizens Center
104. Cambridge: Guernsey Health Choices, Inc.
105. Cambridge: Guernsey Residential, Inc.
106. Canton: Battle Services
107. Canton: Curtis Group, Inc.
108. Canton: Horizons, Inc.
109. Canton: ICAN Housing Solutions
110. Canton: International Association of Medicine Backers Inc
111. Canton: JRC
112. Canton: The Lenzy Family Institute
113. Canton: P.A.L. Mission
114. Canton: ResCare
115. Canton: Siffrin Inc.
116. Canton: Sweet Serenity Homecare
117. Canton: United Way of Greater Stark County
118. Carrollton: Carroll County Department of Job & Family Services
119. Celina: Mercer Residential Services, Inc.
120. Cincinnati: 4C for Children
121. Cincinnati: Anderson Ferry Food Pantry
122. Cincinnati: Arthritis Foundation Great Lakes Region
123. Cincinnati: Beech Acres Parenting Center
124. Cincinnati: Camelot Community Care
125. Cincinnati: Cancer Family Care
126. Cincinnati: Caracole, Inc.
127. Cincinnati: Center for Independent Living Options, Inc.
128. Cincinnati: Child Focus, Inc.
129. Cincinnati: The Children’s Home of Cincinnati
130. Cincinnati: Cincinnati Arts and Technology Center
131. Cincinnati: Cincinnati Early Learning Centers Inc.
132. Cincinnati: Cincinnati Federation of Teachers
133. Cincinnati: Cincinnati Health Network
134. Cincinnati: Cincinnati Public Schools Safe Routes to School Program
135. Cincinnati: Cincinnati Union Bethel
136. Cincinnati: Cincinnati-Hamilton County Community Action Agency
137. Cincinnati: Community Impact, Inc.
138. Cincinnati: Contact Center
139. Cincinnati: Council on Aging of Southwestern Ohio
140. Cincinnati: Creative Housing Resources LTD
141. Cincinnati: Day Star Worship Center
142. Cincinnati: Dominican Sisters of Hope
143. Cincinnati: Drop Inn Center
144. Cincinnati: Enrollment Management Services
145. Cincinnati: Episcopal Diocese of Southern Ohio
146. Cincinnati: Freestore Foodbank
147. Cincinnati: Greater Cincinnati Behavioral Health Services
148. Cincinnati: Hamilton County Developmental Disabilities Services
149. Cincinnati: Health Care Access Now
150. Cincinnati: Health Careers Collaborative
151. Cincinnati: The HealthCare Connection
152. Cincinnati: Healthy Moms & Babes
153. Cincinnati: Holistic, Inc.
154. Cincinnati: Interact for Health
155. Cincinnati: Interfaith Hospitality Network
156. Cincinnati: Jewish Family Service
157. Cincinnati: Leadership Council of Human Service Executives
158. Cincinnati: League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area
159. Cincinnati: Legal Aid Society of Southwest Ohio
160. Cincinnati: LifePoint Solutions
161. Cincinnati: Lighthouse Youth Services
162. Cincinnati: Living Arrangements for the Developmentally Disabled
163. Cincinnati: Mathis Foundation for Children
164. Cincinnati: Mercy Neighborhood Ministries
165. Cincinnati: Necco Ohio
166. Cincinnati: Ohio Disability Action Coalition
167. Cincinnati: Peace Village
168. Cincinnati: Planned Parenthood SW Ohio
169. Cincinnati: The People’s Empowerment Coalition of Ohio
170. Cincinnati: Pressley Ridge
171. Cincinnati: Pro Seniors, Inc.
172. Cincinnati: SC Ministry Foundation
173. Cincinnati: Seniors Helping Seniors
174. Cincinnati: Southeast Ecumenical Ministry Food Pantry
175. Cincinnati: Starfire
176. Cincinnati: St. George Food Pantry
177. Cincinnati: St. Joseph Orphanage
178. Cincinnati: Talbert House
179. Cincinnati: United Cerebral Palsy of Greater Cincinnati
180. Cincinnati: United Methodist Church
181. Cincinnati: United Way of Greater Cincinnati
182. Cincinnati: Urban League of Greater Cincinnati
183. Cincinnati: The Visiting Nurse Association of Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky
184. Cincinnati: VRI
185. Circleville: Pickaway County Job & Family Services
186. Cleveland: Beech Brook
187. Cleveland: Benjamin Rose Institute on Aging
188. Cleveland: Carmella Rose Health Foundation
189. Cleveland: Cleveland Eastside Ex-Offender Coalition
190. Cleveland: Cleveland Foodbank
191. Cleveland: Cleveland Housing Network
192. Cleveland: Cleveland Teachers Union, Local 279
193. Cleveland: Cleveland Tenants Organization
194. Cleveland: Community Care Network
195. Cleveland: Consortium Against Adult Abuse
196. Cleveland: Cuyahoga County Employment and Family Services
197. Cleveland: Goodrich-Gannett Neighborhood Center
198. Cleveland: Helping All Students to Independence
199. Cleveland: Hitchcock Center for Women, Inc.
200. Cleveland: Hunger Network of Greater Cleveland
201. Cleveland: Linking Employment, Abilities & Potential
202. Cleveland: Long Term Care Ombudsman
203. Cleveland: Lutheran Metropolitan Ministry
204. Cleveland: Magnolia Clubhouse
205. Cleveland: Neighborhood Family Practice / We Are The Uninsured
206. Cleveland: New Avenues to Independence, Inc.
207. Cleveland: Northern Ohioans for Budget Legislation Equality
208. Cleveland: Pope John Paul Ozanam Center
209. Cleveland: Recovery Resources
210. Cleveland: Regional Infant Hearing Program
211. Cleveland: Starting Point
212. Cleveland: The Arc of Greater Cleveland
213. Cleveland: The Center for Families & Children
214. Cleveland: United Church of Christ Justice and Witness Ministries
215. Cleveland: United Way of Greater Cleveland
216. Cleveland: Western Reserve Area Agency on Aging
217. Cleveland Heights: Healthy Fathering Collaborative of Greater Cleveland
218. Cleveland Heights: Hope Lutheran Church
219. Coal Grove: Appalachian Children and Families First Council
220. College Corner: Preble County Family & Children First Council
221. Columbus: 24-Seven Home Health Care
222. Columbus: Action Ohio Coalition for Battered Women
223. Columbus: Axis Center for Public Awareness of People with Disabilities
224. Columbus: Baker Nonprofit Management, LLC
225. Columbus: Besa Foundation Inc.
226. Columbus: Buren Insurance Group
227. Columbus: Central Ohio Area Agency on Aging, AAA 6
228. Columbus: Channing & Associates
229. Columbus: Clintonville Beechwold Community Resources Center
230. Columbus: Columbus Center for Human Services
231. Columbus: Columbus Coalition Against Family Violence
232. Columbus: Columbus Peace Network
233. Columbus: Community Organizing Center
234. Columbus: Community Research Partners
235. Columbus: Community Shelter Board
236. Columbus: Council on Healthy Mothers & Babies
237. Columbus: Directions for Youth & Families
238. Columbus: Down Syndrome Association of Central Ohio
239. Columbus: Early Care and Learning (ECAL)
240. Columbus: Embracing Autism
241. Columbus: Episcopal Diocese of Southern Ohio
242. Columbus: Family Voices of Ohio
243. Columbus: Homeless Families Foundation
244. Columbus: Human Service Chamber of Franklin County
245. Columbus: Hunger Network in Ohio
246. Columbus: IMPACT Community Action
247. Columbus: Jewish Vocational Service
248. Columbus: LifeCare Alliance
249. Columbus: Masjid-As-Salaamah, Inc.
250. Columbus: Measurement Resources Company
251. Columbus: National Center for Adoption Law & Policy
252. Columbus: Results
253. Columbus: Simply EZ of Columbus
254. Columbus: St. Stephen’s Community House
255. Columbus: UMADAOP of Franklin County, Inc.
256. Columbus: United Way of Central Ohio
257. Columbus: Young Adult Community Development, Inc.
258. Coshocton: Coshocton Help Me Grow
259. Coshocton: RHDD
260. Dayton: Advocates for People with Developmental Disabilities
261. Dayton: Artemis Center
262. Dayton: Children Have Options in Caring Environments (Choices), Inc.
263. Dayton: Choices in Community Living
264. Dayton: Comfort Keepers, Inc.
265. Dayton: Community Action Partnership of the Greater Dayton Area
266. Dayton: Community Development Corporation Resource Consortium, Inc.
267. Dayton: Daybreak
268. Dayton: Dayton Autism Society
269. Dayton: Dayton Building Trades
270. Dayton: Epilepsy Foundation of Western Ohio
271. Dayton: The Foodbank, Inc.
272. Dayton: The Hope Foundation of Greater Dayton
273. Dayton: Jewish Federation of Greater Dayton
274. Dayton: New Life Laborers for GOD Community Church
275. Dayton: Partners for Community Living
276. Dayton: Putting People First
277. Dayton: Senior Resource Connection
278. Dayton: St. Vincent de Paul
279. Dayton: United Baptist Church
280. Dayton: United Rehab Services
281. Dayton: United Way of the Greater Dayton Area
282. Dayton: Wesley Community Center
283. Dayton: Wright State University Dept. of Social Work
284. Delaware: SourcePoint
285. Dennison: HARCATUS Tri-County CAO, Inc.
286. Dublin: National Eligibility Solutions, LLC
287. Dublin: ViaQuest, Inc.
288. East Cleveland: B.R.I.D.G.E. The Gap Education and Community Foundation
289. East Cleveland: East End Neighborhood House
290. Elyria: Easter Seals
291. Elyria: Lorain County Coalition of Citizens with Disabilities, Inc.
292. Fairfield: Children’s Hospital Medical Center (Fairfield)
293. Fairfield: Shared Harvest Foodbank
294. Findlay: Open Arms Domestic Violence & Rape Crisis Services
295. Flat Rock: Flat Rock Homes
296. Forest: Sisters Helping Sisters
297. Fremont: Liberty Center of Sandusky County
298. Fremont: WSOS Community Action
299. Gahanna: OCSEA/AFSCME Local 11
300. Gahanna: The Woods at Parkside
301. Gallipolis: Gallia County Department of Job and Family Services
302. Gallipolis: Gallia-Jackson-Meigs Board of Alcohol, Drug Addiction, and Mental Health Services
303. Galloway: PrevaHealth
304. Galloway: Westland Ecumenical Community Food Pantry
305. Georgetown: Helping Hands in Christian Services
306. Grove City: Grove City Food Pantry and Emergency Services, Inc.
307. Groveport: Pro Health Care Services
308. Hamden: Agape Food Pantry
309. Hamilton: LifeSpan
310. Hamilton: Mercy St. Raphael
311. Hamilton: New Life Baptist Mission
312. Hamilton: Open Door Pantry
313. Hamilton: YWCA Hamilton
314. Harrison: Services to Adults and Youth, Inc.
315. Highland Hills: Achievement Centers for Children
316. Hilliard: Serving Our Neighbors (SON) Ministries
317. Hillsboro: Carmel Church of God
318. Hillsboro: Highland County Community Action
319. Hillsboro: Highland County Department of Job and Family Services
320. Hillsboro: Samaritan Outreach Services
321. Holland: Anne Grady Services
322. Independence: Koinonia Homes, Inc.
323. Ironton: Southern Ohio Behavioral Health
324. Jackson: RSVP of the Ohio Valley
325. Kent: Townhall II
326. Kettering: City of Kettering
327. Lancaster: Fairfield County Job & Family Services
328. Lebanon: Warren County Community Services Inc.
329. Lima: Adventist Food Pantry
330. Lima: Allen County Children Services
331. Lima: Area Agency on Aging 3, Inc.
332. Lima: West Ohio Food Bank
333. Lisbon: Family Recovery Center
334. Lisbon: Lisbon First United Methodist Church
335. Lodi: The Oaks Family Care Center
336. Logan: Hocking County Children Services
337. Logan: Salvation Army Hocking County
338. London: Madison County Department of Job & Family Services
339. London: Madison County Department of Family & Children
340. Lorain: Child Care Resource Center
341. Lorain: Lorain Cooperative Ministry
342. Lorain: Second Harvest Food Bank of North Central Ohio
343. Lorain: United Way of Greater Lorain County
344. Loveland: Epiphany United Methodist Church
345. Mansfield: District 5 Area Agency on Aging, Inc.
346. Mansfield: Simply EZ Home Delivered Meals
347. Maple Heights: Goddesses Blessing Goddesses
348. Maple Heights: Helping All Students to Independence
349. Mansfield: Richland County Parent Mentors
350. Marion: Marion County Job & Family Services
351. Marion: Turning Point
352. Mason: Community Options, Inc.
353. Maumee: The Epilepsy Center of Northwest Ohio
354. Medina: Alternative Paths, Inc.
355. Medina: Adventist Community Services
356. Medina: Cornerstone Wellness, Inc.
357. Medina: Feeding Medina County
358. Medina: Help Me Grow Project-Medina Co.
359. Medina: Medina County Auditor’s Office
360. Medina: Medina County Board of Developmental Disabilities
361. Medina: Medina County Health Department
362. Medina: Medina County Job and Family Services
363. Medina: Solutions Behavioral Healthcare, Inc.
364. Medina: Veterans Service Office
365. Mentor: Crossroads
366. Middletown: Family Service of Middletown
367. Montpelier: Potter’s Hands Restoration
368. Moraine: Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Greater Miami Valley
369. Mount Vernon: Knox County Department of JFS
370. Mount Vernon: Knox County Head Start, Inc.
371. Nelsonville: The Sech-Kar Co.
372. New Philadelphia: Advocacy, Choices & Empowerment (ACE), Inc
373. New Philadelphia: HARCATUS Tri-County Community Action Organization Inc.
374. New Philadelphia: Help Me Grow of Tuscarawas County
375. New Philadelphia: Personal & Family Counseling Services of Tuscarawas Valley, Inc.
376. Newark: The Compassion Coalition
377. Newark: Licking County Job & Family Services
378. Newark: The Main Place, Inc.
379. Newark: Pathways of Central Ohio
380. Newark: People First of Licking County
381. Newark: The Salvation Army
382. North Canton: Dawn Brunkalla HPC
383. North Olmsted: Empowering People
384. Northwood: Simply EZ Home Delivered Meals of Northwest Ohio, LLC
385. Orrville: Salvation Army – Maiwurm Service Center
386. Ottawa: Putnam County Educational Service Center
387. Ottawa: Putnam County Job and Family Services
388. Oxford: Oxford Community Choice Pantry
389. Oxford: PUSH – People United for Self Help
390. Painesville: CROSS Outreach Ministry
391. Painesville: Forbes House
392. Paulding: Rock-Sea Farms
393. Piketon: The Community Action Committee of Pike County
394. Portsmouth: Community Action Organization of Scioto County
395. Portsmouth: Mature Services
396. Portsmouth: Saint Paul & Silas Prison Ministry
397. Portsmouth: Scioto County Department of Job and Family Services
398. Portsmouth: Senior Employment Center
399. Portsmouth: Shawnee Mental Health Center, Inc.
400. Portsmouth: The Counseling Center, Inc.
401. Portsmouth: United Scioto Senior Activities, Inc.
402. Ravenna: Family & Community Services, Inc.
403. Ravenna: Independence, Inc.
404. Rio Grande: Area Agency on Aging District 7
405. Rocky River: Georgia M. Reash & Associates
406. Sciotoville: Potter’s House Ministries
407. Shiloh: Plymouth Shiloh Food Pantry
408. Sidney: Sidney-Shelby County YMCA
409. Smithville: The Village Network
410. Springfield: Age Advantage SCS
411. Springfield: American Red Cross
412. Springfield: City of Springfield
413. Springfield: Clark County Family and Children First Council
414. Springfield: Interfaith Hospitality Network
415. Springfield: Job & Family Services of Clark County
416. Springfield: Marriage Resource Center of Miami Valley
417. Springfield: McKinley Hall
418. Springfield: Medical Professional Resources, LLC
419. Springfield: Oesterlen Services for Youth, Inc.
420. Springfield: Open Hands Free Store
421. Springfield: Second Harvest Food Bank of Clark, Champaign, and Logan Counties
422. Springfield: United Senior Services
423. St. Clairsville: Belmont County Dept of JFS
424. St. Clairsville: Community Action Commission of Belmont County
425. St. Clairsville: ResCare
426. St. Louisville: House of New Hope
427. Stow: Hope Homes
428. Stow: Summit County Public Health
429. Streetsboro: Streetsboro Community Pantry
430. Sylvania: The Ability Center of Greater Toledo
431. Tiffin: PT Services Rehabilitation, Inc.
432. Tiffin: Renaissance House, Inc.
433. Tiffin: Seneca County Department of Job & Family Services
434. Toledo: Adelante, Inc.
435. Toledo: Advocates for Basic Legal Equality, Inc.
436. Toledo: Area Office on Aging of Northwestern Ohio, Inc.
437. Toledo: Bethany House
438. Toledo: Board of Community Relations
439. Toledo: Community Residential Services, Inc.
440. Toledo: Educational Service Center of Lake Erie West
441. Toledo: Family Service of Northwest Ohio
442. Toledo: Harbor House
443. Toledo: Josina Lott Residential & Community Services
444. Toledo: Lucas County Family and Children First Council
445. Toledo: Neighborhood Health Association
446. Toledo: Toledo Area Jobs with Justice Coalition
447. Toledo: Toledo Area Ministries
448. Toledo: Toledo Fair Housing Center
449. Toledo: Toledo Lucas County Homelessness Board
450. Toledo: Toledo Northwestern Ohio Food Bank, Inc.
451. Toledo: Toledo Seagate Food Bank
452. Toledo: Unison Behavioral Health
453. Toledo: United Way of Greater Toledo
454. Toledo: YWCA of NW Ohio
455. Toledo: Zepf Center
456. Uniontown: Area Agency on Aging 10B, Inc.
457. Urbana: Champaign County Department of Job & Family Services
458. Urbana: Champaign Residential Service, Inc.
459. Urbana: Urbana Champaign County Senior Center, Inc.
460. Valley View: AHS / Ohio Mentor
461. Van Wert: Mercer Residential Services, Inc.
462. Wadsworth: Soprema Senior Center
463. Warren: ACOP Center
464. Warren: Grandma’s Playhouse
465. Warsaw: Echoing Hills Village, Inc.
466. Washington Court House: Fayette County Department of Job & Family Services
467. Wauseon: Pennington Orchards
468. Waverly: Appalachia New Day Ministries
469. Wellston: Jackson-Vinton Community Action, Inc.
470. Wellston: Jenkins Memorial Health Facility
471. West Liberty: Adriel, Inc.
472. West Liberty: Mental Health, Drug and Alcohol Services Board of Logan and Champaign Counties
473. Westerville: Jobs for Columbus Initiative
474. Westerville: Concord Counseling Services
475. Westerville: Life Builders
476. Westerville: St. Joseph Home, Inc.
477. Westlake: Passion for Change
478. Woodsfield: Monroe County Department of Job and Family Services
479. Wooster: Community Action Wayne/Medina
480. Wooster: United Way of Wayne and Holmes Counties, Inc.
481. Wooster: The Village Network
482. Wooster: Wayne County Housing Coalition
483. Worthington: Middle East Peace Foundation
484. Worthington: RMS of Ohio, Inc.
485. Worthington: St. John’s Episcopal Church
486. Xenia: Greene County Department of Job & Family Services
487. Xenia: Housing Solutions
488. Xenia: Xenia Adult Recreation and Services Center
489. Youngstown: Northeast Ohio Legal Services
490. Zanesville: Muskingum Behavioral Health
491. Zanesville: Muskingum Counseling Center
492. Zanesville: Muskingum County Job and Family Services
493. Zanesville: Muskingum Residentials, Inc.
494. Zanesville: Six County, Inc.
Add your organization to this list — endorse AOF today.