Endorsement of Advocates for Ohio’s Future indicates the endorsing organization’s support of strengthening families and communities through public funding for health, human services, and early care & education. AOF makes no evaluation of endorsing organizations, their missions, operations, or commitment to our goals.
The list is updated regularly. If you do not see your organization listed, please contact us.
Statewide Endorsing Organizations
1. AARP Ohio
2. ACTION OHIO Coalition for Battered Women
3. AIDS Resource Center Ohio
4. American Association of University Women of Ohio
5. The Arc of Ohio
6. Caregiver Homes of Ohio
8. Center for Community Solutions
9. Children’s Defense Fund of Ohio
10. Coalition on Homelessness and Housing in Ohio
11. Disability Rights Ohio
12. Easter Seals Ohio
13. Juvenile Justice Coalition
14. League of Women Voters of Ohio
15. Mental Health & Addiction Advocacy Coalition
16. Molina Healthcare of Ohio
17. National Association of Social Workers-Ohio
18. National Multiple Sclerosis Society Ohio Chapters
19. National Youth Advocate Program
20. Columbus: Ohio Aging Advocacy Coalition
21. Ohio AIDS Coalition
22. Ohio Alliance of Direct Support Professionals
23. Ohio Alliance of YMCAs
24. Ohio Association for the Education of Young Children
25. Ohio Association of Area Agencies on Aging
26. Ohio Association of Child Caring Agencies
27. Ohio Association of Community Action Agencies
28. Ohio Association of Community Health Centers
29. Ohio Association of County Behavioral Health Authorities
30. Ohio Association of Foodbanks
31. Ohio Association of Free Clinics
32. Ohio Association of Goodwill Industries
33. Ohio Association of Nonprofit Organizations
34. Ohio Child Support Enforcement Agency Directors’ Association
35. Ohio Citizen Advocates
36. Ohio Coalition for Adult Protective Services
37. Ohio Consumers for Health Coverage
38. Ohio Council of Behavioral Health & Family Service Providers
39. Ohio Domestic Violence Network
40. Ohio Family and Children First Coordinators Association
41. Ohio Federation of Teachers
42. Ohio GroundWork Campaign
43. Ohio Job and Family Services Directors’ Association
44. Ohio Nurses Association
45. Ohio Olmstead Taskforce
46. Ohio Organizing Collaborative
47. Ohio Poverty Law Center
48. Ohio Provider Resource Association
49. Ohio Psychological Association
50. Ohio Public Health Association
51. Ohio RSVP Directors’ Association
52. Ohio School Based Health Care Association
53. Ohio United Way
54. Ohio Voice
55. Planned Parenthood Affiliates of Ohio
56. Policy Matters Ohio
58. Public Children Service Association of Ohio
59. Single Payer Action Network Ohio
60. Universal Health Care Action Network of Ohio
61. The Visiting Nurse Association of Ohio
62. Voices for Ohio’s Children
63. We Believe Ohio
Local and Regional Endorsing Organizations (by city)
64. Akron: 100 Black Men of Greater Akron
65. Akron: Akron-Canton Regional Food Bank
66. Akron: Akron Summit Community Action, Inc.
67. Akron: Alternative Community Services, Inc.
68. Akron: Ardmore, Inc.
69. Akron: Crossroads Hospice
70. Akron: Heart to Heart Family Support Center
71. Akron: Mature Services, Inc.
72. Akron: Maxim Healthcare
73. Akron: Mental Health America of Summit County
74. Akron: REM Ohio Inc.
75. Akron: Summit County Community Partnership
76. Akron: Summit County Department of Job and Family Services
77. Akron: Tri-County Independent Living Center, Inc.
78. Akron: United Disability Services
79. Akron: United Way of Summit County
80. Ashland: Ashland County Council on Aging
81. Ashtabula: Ashtabula County Children Services Board
82. Athens: Athens County Children Services
83. Athens: Corporation for Ohio Appalachian Development
84. Athens: Havar, Inc.
85. Baltimore: Christ UMC
86. Batavia: Clermont County Community Services, Inc.
87. Batavia: Clermont County Mental Health and Recovery Board
88. Batavia: James Sauls Homeless Shelter
89. Beachwood: Connections: Health.Wellness.Advocacy.
90. Beachwood: Jewish Family Service Association of Cleveland
91. Berea: Berea Children’s Home
92. Blanchester: Blanchester Community Food Pantry
93. Brunswick: Love INC of Medina County
94. Byesville: Area Agency on Aging District 9
95. Cadiz: Harrison County Dept. of Job & Family Services
96. Cambridge: Alcohol and Drug Services of Guernsey County
97. Cambridge: Area Agency on Aging, Region 9, AAA 9
98. Cambridge: Community Treasures
99. Cambridge: FosterBridge, Inc.
100. Cambridge: Guernsey County Children Services
101. Cambridge: Guernsey County Senior Citizens Center
102. Cambridge: Guernsey Health Choices, Inc.
103. Cambridge: Guernsey Residential, Inc.
104. Canton: Battle Services
105. Canton: Curtis Group, Inc.
106. Canton: Horizons, Inc.
107. Canton: ICAN Housing Solutions
108. Canton: International Association of Medicine Backers Inc
109. Canton: JRC
110. Canton: The Lenzy Family Institute
111. Canton: P.A.L. Mission
112. Canton: ResCare
113. Canton: Siffrin Inc.
114. Canton: Sweet Serenity Homecare
115. Canton: United Way of Greater Stark County
116. Carrollton: Carroll County Department of Job & Family Services
117. Celina: Mercer Residential Services, Inc.
118. Cincinnati: 4C for Children
119. Cincinnati: Anderson Ferry Food Pantry
120. Cincinnati: Arthritis Foundation Great Lakes Region
121. Cincinnati: Beech Acres Parenting Center
122. Cincinnati: Camelot Community Care
123. Cincinnati: Cancer Family Care
124. Cincinnati: Caracole, Inc.
125. Cincinnati: Center for Independent Living Options, Inc.
126. Cincinnati: Child Focus, Inc.
127. Cincinnati: The Children’s Home of Cincinnati
128. Cincinnati: Cincinnati Arts and Technology Center
129. Cincinnati: Cincinnati Early Learning Centers Inc.
130. Cincinnati: Cincinnati Federation of Teachers
131. Cincinnati: Cincinnati Health Network
132. Cincinnati: Cincinnati Public Schools Safe Routes to School Program
133. Cincinnati: Cincinnati Union Bethel
134. Cincinnati: Cincinnati-Hamilton County Community Action Agency
135. Cincinnati: Community Impact, Inc.
136. Cincinnati: Contact Center
137. Cincinnati: Council on Aging of Southwestern Ohio
138. Cincinnati: Creative Housing Resources LTD
139. Cincinnati: Day Star Worship Center
140. Cincinnati: Dominican Sisters of Hope
141. Cincinnati: Drop Inn Center
142. Cincinnati: Enrollment Management Services
143. Cincinnati: Episcopal Diocese of Southern Ohio
144. Cincinnati: Freestore Foodbank
145. Cincinnati: Greater Cincinnati Behavioral Health Services
146. Cincinnati: Hamilton County Developmental Disabilities Services
147. Cincinnati: Health Care Access Now
148. Cincinnati: Health Careers Collaborative
149. Cincinnati: The HealthCare Connection
150. Cincinnati: Healthy Moms & Babes
151. Cincinnati: Holistic, Inc.
152. Cincinnati: Interact for Health
153. Cincinnati: Interfaith Hospitality Network
154. Cincinnati: Jewish Family Service
155. Cincinnati: Leadership Council of Human Service Executives
156. Cincinnati: League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area
157. Cincinnati: Legal Aid Society of Southwest Ohio
158. Cincinnati: LifePoint Solutions
159. Cincinnati: Lighthouse Youth Services
160. Cincinnati: Living Arrangements for the Developmentally Disabled
161. Cincinnati: Mathis Foundation for Children
162. Cincinnati: Mercy Neighborhood Ministries
163. Cincinnati: Necco Ohio
164. Cincinnati: Ohio Disability Action Coalition
165. Cincinnati: Peace Village
166. Cincinnati: Planned Parenthood SW Ohio
167. Cincinnati: The People’s Empowerment Coalition of Ohio
168. Cincinnati: Pressley Ridge
169. Cincinnati: Pro Seniors, Inc.
170. Cincinnati: SC Ministry Foundation
171. Cincinnati: Seniors Helping Seniors
172. Cincinnati: Southeast Ecumenical Ministry Food Pantry
173. Cincinnati: Starfire
174. Cincinnati: St. George Food Pantry
175. Cincinnati: St. Joseph Orphanage
176. Cincinnati: Talbert House
177. Cincinnati: United Cerebral Palsy of Greater Cincinnati
178. Cincinnati: United Methodist Church
179. Cincinnati: United Way of Greater Cincinnati
180. Cincinnati: Urban League of Greater Cincinnati
181. Cincinnati: The Visiting Nurse Association of Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky
182. Cincinnati: VRI
183. Circleville: Pickaway County Job & Family Services
184. Cleveland: Beech Brook
185. Cleveland: Benjamin Rose Institute on Aging
186. Cleveland: Carmella Rose Health Foundation
187. Cleveland: Cleveland Eastside Ex-Offender Coalition
188. Cleveland: Cleveland Foodbank
189. Cleveland: Cleveland Housing Network
190. Cleveland: Cleveland Teachers Union, Local 279
191. Cleveland: Cleveland Tenants Organization
192. Cleveland: Community Care Network
193. Cleveland: Consortium Against Adult Abuse
194. Cleveland: Cuyahoga County Employment and Family Services
195. Cleveland: Goodrich-Gannett Neighborhood Center
196. Cleveland: Helping All Students to Independence
197. Cleveland: Hitchcock Center for Women, Inc.
198. Cleveland: Linking Employment, Abilities & Potential
199. Cleveland: Long Term Care Ombudsman
200. Cleveland: Lutheran Metropolitan Ministry
201. Cleveland: Magnolia Clubhouse
202. Cleveland: Neighborhood Family Practice / We Are The Uninsured
203. Cleveland: New Avenues to Independence, Inc.
204. Cleveland: Northern Ohioans for Budget Legislation Equality
205. Cleveland: Pope John Paul Ozanam Center
206. Cleveland: Recovery Resources
207. Cleveland: Regional Infant Hearing Program
208. Cleveland: Starting Point
209. Cleveland: The Arc of Greater Cleveland
210. Cleveland: The Center for Families & Children
211. Cleveland: United Church of Christ Justice and Witness Ministries
212. Cleveland: United Way of Greater Cleveland
213. Cleveland: Western Reserve Area Agency on Aging
214. Cleveland Heights: Healthy Fathering Collaborative of Greater Cleveland
215. Cleveland Heights: Hope Lutheran Church
216. Coal Grove: Appalachian Children and Families First Council
217. College Corner: Preble County Family & Children First Council
218. Columbus: 24-Seven Home Health Care
219. Columbus: Action Ohio Coalition for Battered Women
220. Columbus: Axis Center for Public Awareness of People with Disabilities
221. Columbus: Baker Nonprofit Management, LLC
222. Columbus: Besa Foundation Inc.
223. Columbus: Central Ohio Area Agency on Aging, AAA 6
224. Columbus: Channing & Associates
225. Columbus: Clintonville Beechwold Community Resources Center
226. Columbus: Columbus Center for Human Services
227. Columbus: Columbus Coalition Against Family Violence
228. Columbus: Columbus Peace Network
229. Columbus: Community Organizing Center
230. Columbus: Community Research Partners
231. Columbus: Community Shelter Board
232. Columbus: Council on Healthy Mothers & Babies
233. Columbus: Directions for Youth & Families
234. Columbus: Early Care and Learning (ECAL)
235. Columbus: Embracing Autism
236. Columbus: Episcopal Diocese of Southern Ohio
237. Columbus: Family Voices of Ohio
238. Columbus: Homeless Families Foundation
239. Columbus: Human Service Chamber of Franklin County
240. Columbus: Hunger Network in Ohio
241. Columbus: IMPACT Community Action
242. Columbus: Jewish Vocational Service
243. Columbus: LifeCare Alliance
244. Columbus: Masjid-As-Salaamah, Inc.
245. Columbus: Measurement Resources Company
246. Columbus: National Center for Adoption Law & Policy
247. Columbus: Results
248. Columbus: Simply EZ of Columbus
249. Columbus: St. Stephen’s Community House
250. Columbus: UMADAOP of Franklin County, Inc.
251. Columbus: United Way of Central Ohio
252. Columbus: Young Adult Community Development, Inc.
253. Coshocton: Coshocton Help Me Grow
254. Coshocton: RHDD
255. Dayton: Advocates for People with Developmental Disabilities
256. Dayton: Artemis Center
257. Dayton: Children Have Options in Caring Environments (Choices), Inc.
258. Dayton: Choices in Community Living
259. Dayton: Comfort Keepers, Inc.
260. Dayton: Community Action Partnership of the Greater Dayton Area
261. Dayton: Community Development Corporation Resource Consortium, Inc.
262. Dayton: Daybreak
263. Dayton: Dayton Autism Society
264. Dayton: Dayton Building Trades
265. Dayton: Epilepsy Foundation of Western Ohio
266. Dayton: The Foodbank, Inc.
267. Dayton: The Hope Foundation of Greater Dayton
268. Dayton: Jewish Federation of Greater Dayton
269. Dayton: New Life Laborers for GOD Community Church
270. Dayton: Partners for Community Living
271. Dayton: Putting People First
272. Dayton: Senior Resource Connection
273. Dayton: St. Vincent de Paul
274. Dayton: United Baptist Church
275. Dayton: United Rehab Services
276. Dayton: United Way of the Greater Dayton Area
277. Dayton: Wesley Community Center
278. Dayton: Wright State University Dept. of Social Work
279. Dennison: HARCATUS Tri-County CAO, Inc.
280. Dublin: National Eligibility Solutions, LLC
281. Dublin: ViaQuest, Inc.
282. East Cleveland: B.R.I.D.G.E. The Gap Education and Community Foundation
283. East Cleveland: East End Neighborhood House
284. Elyria: Easter Seals
285. Elyria: Lorain County Coalition of Citizens with Disabilities, Inc.
286. Fairfield: Children’s Hospital Medical Center (Fairfield)
287. Fairfield: Shared Harvest Foodbank
288. Findlay: Open Arms Domestic Violence & Rape Crisis Services
289. Flat Rock: Flat Rock Homes
290. Forest: Sisters Helping Sisters
291. Fremont: Liberty Center of Sandusky County
292. Fremont: WSOS Community Action
293. Gahanna: OCSEA/AFSCME Local 11
294. Gahanna: The Woods at Parkside
295. Gallipolis: Gallia County Department of Job and Family Services
296. Gallipolis: Gallia-Jackson-Meigs Board of Alcohol, Drug Addiction, and Mental Health Services
297. Galloway: PrevaHealth
298. Galloway: Westland Ecumenical Community Food Pantry
299. Georgetown: Helping Hands in Christian Services
300. Grove City: Grove City Food Pantry and Emergency Services, Inc.
301. Groveport: Pro Health Care Services
302. Hamden: Agape Food Pantry
303. Hamilton: LifeSpan
304. Hamilton: Mercy St. Raphael
305. Hamilton: New Life Baptist Mission
306. Hamilton: Open Door Pantry
307. Hamilton: YWCA Hamilton
308. Harrison: Services to Adults and Youth, Inc.
309. Highland Hills: Achievement Centers for Children
310. Hilliard: Serving Our Neighbors (SON) Ministries
311. Hillsboro: Carmel Church of God
312. Hillsboro: Highland County Community Action
313. Hillsboro: Highland County Department of Job and Family Services
314. Hillsboro: Samaritan Outreach Services
315. Holland: Anne Grady Services
316. Independence: Koinonia Homes, Inc.
317. Ironton: Southern Ohio Behavioral Health
318. Jackson: RSVP of the Ohio Valley
319. Kent: Townhall II
320. Kettering: City of Kettering
321. Lancaster: Fairfield County Job & Family Services
322. Lebanon: Warren County Community Services Inc.
323. Lima: Adventist Food Pantry
324. Lima: Allen County Children Services
325. Lima: Area Agency on Aging 3, Inc.
326. Lima: West Ohio Food Bank
327. Lisbon: Family Recovery Center
328. Lisbon: Lisbon First United Methodist Church
329. Lodi: The Oaks Family Care Center
330. Logan: Hocking County Children Services
331. Logan: Salvation Army Hocking County
332. London: Madison County Department of Job & Family Services
333. London: Madison County Department of Family & Children
334. Lorain: Child Care Resource Center
335. Lorain: Lorain Cooperative Ministry
336. Lorain: Second Harvest Food Bank of North Central Ohio
337. Lorain: United Way of Greater Lorain County
338. Loveland: Epiphany United Methodist Church
339. Mansfield: District 5 Area Agency on Aging, Inc.
340. Mansfield: Simply EZ Home Delivered Meals
341. Maple Heights: Goddesses Blessing Goddesses
342. Maple Heights: Helping All Students to Independence
343. Mansfield: Richland County Parent Mentors
344. Marion: Marion County Job & Family Services
345. Marion: Turning Point
346. Mason: Community Options, Inc.
347. Maumee: The Epilepsy Center of Northwest Ohio
348. Medina: Alternative Paths, Inc.
349. Medina: Adventist Community Services
350. Medina: Cornerstone Wellness, Inc.
351. Medina: Feeding Medina County
352. Medina: Help Me Grow Project-Medina Co.
353. Medina: Medina County Auditor’s Office
354. Medina: Medina County Board of Developmental Disabilities
355. Medina: Medina County Health Department
356. Medina: Medina County Job and Family Services
357. Medina: Solutions Behavioral Healthcare, Inc.
358. Medina: Veterans Service Office
359. Mentor: Crossroads
360. Middletown: Family Service of Middletown
361. Montpelier: Potter’s Hands Restoration
362. Moraine: Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Greater Miami Valley
363. Mount Vernon: Knox County Department of JFS
364. Mount Vernon: Knox County Head Start, Inc.
365. Nelsonville: The Sech-Kar Co.
366. New Philadelphia: Advocacy, Choices & Empowerment (ACE), Inc
367. New Philadelphia: HARCATUS Tri-County Community Action Organization Inc.
368. New Philadelphia: Help Me Grow of Tuscarawas County
369. New Philadelphia: Personal & Family Counseling Services of Tuscarawas Valley, Inc.
370. Newark: The Compassion Coalition
371. Newark: Licking County Job & Family Services
372. Newark: The Main Place, Inc.
373. Newark: Pathways of Central Ohio
374. Newark: People First of Licking County
375. Newark: The Salvation Army
376. North Canton: Dawn Brunkalla HPC
377. North Olmsted: Empowering People
378. Northwood: Simply EZ Home Delivered Meals of Northwest Ohio, LLC
379. Orrville: Salvation Army – Maiwurm Service Center
380. Ottawa: Putnam County Educational Service Center
381. Ottawa: Putnam County Job and Family Services
382. Oxford: Oxford Community Choice Pantry
383. Oxford: PUSH – People United for Self Help
384. Painesville: Forbes House
385. Paulding: Rock-Sea Farms
386. Piketon: The Community Action Committee of Pike County
387. Portsmouth: Community Action Organization of Scioto County
388. Portsmouth: Mature Services
389. Portsmouth: Saint Paul & Silas Prison Ministry
390. Portsmouth: Scioto County Department of Job and Family Services
391. Portsmouth: Senior Employment Center
392. Portsmouth: Shawnee Mental Health Center, Inc.
393. Portsmouth: The Counseling Center, Inc.
394. Portsmouth: United Scioto Senior Activities, Inc.
395. Ravenna: Family & Community Services, Inc.
396. Ravenna: Independence, Inc.
397. Rio Grande: Area Agency on Aging District 7
398. Rocky River: Georgia M. Reash & Associates
399. Sciotoville: Potter’s House Ministries
400. Shiloh: Plymouth Shiloh Food Pantry
401. Sidney: Sidney-Shelby County YMCA
402. Smithville: The Village Network
403. Springfield: Age Advantage SCS
404. Springfield: American Red Cross
405. Springfield: City of Springfield
406. Springfield: Clark County Family and Children First Council
407. Springfield: Interfaith Hospitality Network
408. Springfield: Job & Family Services of Clark County
409. Springfield: Marriage Resource Center of Miami Valley
410. Springfield: McKinley Hall
411. Springfield: Medical Professional Resources, LLC
412. Springfield: Oesterlen Services for Youth, Inc.
413. Springfield: Open Hands Free Store
414. Springfield: Second Harvest Food Bank of Clark, Champaign, and Logan Counties
415. Springfield: United Senior Services
416. St. Clairsville: Belmont County Dept of JFS
417. St. Clairsville: Community Action Commission of Belmont County
418. St. Clairsville: ResCare
419. St. Louisville: House of New Hope
420. Stow: Hope Homes
421. Stow: Summit County Public Health
422. Streetsboro: Streetsboro Community Pantry
423. Sylvania: The Ability Center of Greater Toledo
424. Tiffin: PT Services Rehabilitation, Inc.
425. Tiffin: Renaissance House, Inc.
426. Tiffin: Seneca County Department of Job & Family Services
427. Toledo: Adelante, Inc.
428. Toledo: Advocates for Basic Legal Equality, Inc.
429. Toledo: Area Office on Aging of Northwestern Ohio, Inc.
430. Toledo: Bethany House
431. Toledo: Board of Community Relations
432. Toledo: Community Residential Services, Inc.
433. Toledo: Educational Service Center of Lake Erie West
434. Toledo: Family Service of Northwest Ohio
435. Toledo: Harbor House
436. Toledo: Josina Lott Residential & Community Services
437. Toledo: Lucas County Family and Children First Council
438. Toledo: Neighborhood Health Association
439. Toledo: Toledo Area Jobs with Justice Coalition
440. Toledo: Toledo Area Ministries
441. Toledo: Toledo Fair Housing Center
442. Toledo: Toledo Lucas County Homelessness Board
443. Toledo: Toledo Northwestern Ohio Food Bank, Inc.
444. Toledo: Toledo Seagate Food Bank
445. Toledo: Unison Behavioral Health
446. Toledo: United Way of Greater Toledo
447. Toledo: YWCA of NW Ohio
448. Toledo: Zepf Center
449. Uniontown: Area Agency on Aging 10B, Inc.
450. Urbana: Champaign County Department of Job & Family Services
451. Urbana: Champaign Residential Service, Inc.
452. Urbana: Urbana Champaign County Senior Center, Inc.
453. Valley View: AHS / Ohio Mentor
454. Van Wert: Mercer Residential Services, Inc.
455. Wadsworth: Soprema Senior Center
456. Warren: ACOP Center
457. Warren: Grandma’s Playhouse
458. Warsaw: Echoing Hills Village, Inc.
459. Washington Court House: Fayette County Department of Job & Family Services
460. Wauseon: Pennington Orchards
461. Waverly: Appalachia New Day Ministries
462. Wellston: Jackson-Vinton Community Action, Inc.
463. Wellston: Jenkins Memorial Health Facility
464. West Liberty: Adriel, Inc.
465. West Liberty: Mental Health, Drug and Alcohol Services Board of Logan and Champaign Counties
466. Westerville: Jobs for Columbus Initiative
467. Westerville: Concord Counseling Services
468. Westerville: Life Builders
469. Westerville: St. Joseph Home, Inc.
470. Westlake: Passion for Change
471. Woodsfield: Monroe County Department of Job and Family Services
472. Wooster: Community Action Wayne/Medina
473. Wooster: United Way of Wayne and Holmes Counties, Inc.
474. Wooster: The Village Network
475. Wooster: Wayne County Housing Coalition
476. Worthington: Middle East Peace Foundation
477. Worthington: RMS of Ohio, Inc.
478. Worthington: St. John’s Episcopal Church
479. Xenia: Greene County Department of Job & Family Services
480. Xenia: Housing Solutions
481. Xenia: Xenia Adult Recreation and Services Center
482. Youngstown: Northeast Ohio Legal Services
483. Zanesville: Muskingum Behavioral Health
484. Zanesville: Muskingum Counseling Center
485. Zanesville: Muskingum County Job and Family Services
486. Zanesville: Muskingum Residentials, Inc.
487. Zanesville: Six County, Inc.
Add your organization to this list — endorse AOF today.