Testimony from AOF and member organizations presents an in-depth look at both the positive and negative implications of HB 49, the two-year state budget bill.
The subcommittee, chaired by Senator Bob D. Hackett (R-London), includes Senators Charleta B. Tavares (D-Columbus), Bill Beagle (R-Tipp City), Edna Brown (D-Toledo), David Burke (R-Marysville), William P. Coley (R-Liberty Township), Jay Hottinger (R-Newark), and Lou Terhar (R-Green Township).
Click here to read AOF’s testimony.
Read our partners’ testimony:
- The Center for Community Solutions
- Groundwork Ohio
- Linking Employment Abilities, and Potential
- Ohio Association of Area Agencies on Aging
- Ohio Association of Child Caring Agencies
- Ohio Association of Community Health Centers
- Ohio Job and Family Services Directors’ Association
- Policy Matters Ohio
- Public Children Services Association of Ohio
- Universal Health Care Action Network (UHCAN) Ohio
- Voices for Ohio’s Children