The Ohio legislature is currently negotiating the biennial state budget bill that will determine funding for vital public services and supports over the next two years. Passing a new state budget presents a big opportunity to advocate to strengthen Ohio’s families and communities.
Webinar speakers discussed how the state budget is negotiated, where to find budget resources and how to use them, what it means to be an effective advocate, and ways to get involved in efforts to strengthen Ohio’s human services programs.
- Subscribe to AOF’s email list and we’ll share information on upcoming advocacy opportunities.
- Twitter: @CommunitySols, @CCSPolicy, @Advocates4OH
- Facebook: CommunitySols, advocatesforohio
- Legislative District Profiles (The Center for Community Solutions)
- State Budget Resources (The Center for Community Solutions)
- State Budget Issue Fact Sheets (Advocates for Ohio’s Future)