On February 1, 2017 Advocates for Ohio’s Future moved to:
101 East Town Street, Suite 520 Columbus, Ohio 43215
Please note that our phone number has changed to (614) 221-4945 ext. 4, but our email address will remain the same. We will share office space with The Center for Community Solutions (CCS) in our new location.
Visitors can access Downtown Columbus from every major thoroughfare:
- I-71 – Head west toward downtown from Broad Street exit
- SR 315 – Head east toward downtown from Rich/Town Street exit
- I-670 – Head south toward downtown from Third Street exit
- I-70 eastbound – Head north toward downtown from Front Street exit
- I-70 westbound – Take I-71 North and exit at Broad Street as above
Any COTA bus with stops downtown will offer easy access to CCS. South 3rd Street and East Town Street is the closest option.
Parking in Downtown Columbus can be challenging. For short visits, we recommend metered street parking (credit cards accepted) along Town and 3rd streets, but be aware that parking may be prohibited before 9 a.m. and after 3 p.m. For longer visits, park in a nearby garage or on a surface lot:
- Statehouse Garage – Entrances on Third Street (southbound), State Street (westbound only), and Broad Street (eastbound only)
- Columbus Commons – Entrance on Third Street between Town and Rich streets