Since its expansion in 2014, Ohio’s Medicaid program has played a critical role in cutting the number of uninsured Ohioans almost in half. With talk of repealing the Affordable Care Act at the federal level, what are the implications on Ohio’s budget process?
Webinar speakers provide an overview of Ohio’s Medicaid program, update on enrollment and health care access in Ohio, implications for the upcoming state budget, and the impact changes will have on coverage for kids.
Join the Conversation on Social Media
- Twitter: @Advocates4OH, @CommunitySols, @PolicyMattersOH, @VoiceOhioKids
- Facebook: advocatesforohio, communitysols, policymattersohio, voicesforohioschildren
Make Your Voice Heard
Call Ohio Senators Rob Portman (202-224-3353) and Sherrod Brown (202-224-2315) and tell them not to repeal the Affordable Care Act without a replacement.
- Ohio Medicaid Group VIII Assessment: A Report to the Ohio General Assembly (Ohio Department of Medicaid)
- The Return on Investment of Medicaid Expansion: Supporting Work and Health in Rural Ohio (The Center for Community Solutions)
- Big City Problems in Ohio’s Small Towns (The Center for Community Solutions)
- Repeal of health law threatens Ohioans (Policy Matters Ohio)
- Press conference unveils the economic and public health losses of possible Affordable Care Act Repeal (Video – ProgressOhio)
- Repealing Federal Health Reform: Economic and Employment Consequences for States (The Commonwealth Fund)