Good oral health is essential to overall health, but dental care remains the number one unmet health need for children and low-income adults in Ohio. As a result, many Ohioans live in chronic pain, miss work, or even develop life-threatening illnesses.
In this webinar, speakers provide an overview of the dental professional shortage in our state and how Ohio can bring quality, affordable dental care to every community across the state.
- Like AOF on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to help us share resources, like this webinar, with other advocates.
- Like Dental Access Now! on Facebook and follow them on Twitter to get the latest on Senate Bill 330.
- Good Dental Care is Essential for Achieving a Healthy Ohio (Dental Access Now!)
- A Uniquely Ohio Solution to Ohio’s Dental Care Crisis (Dental Access Now!)
- Good Oral Health is Essential to Overall Health (Dental Access Now!)
- Project Endorsement Form (Dental Access Now!)
- Find a Dentist (Ohio Department of Health)
- Safety Net Dental Care Programs in Ohio (Ohio Department of Health)