The webinar featured:
- Margy Waller is Executive Director of The Mobility Agenda and Senior Fellow at Topos Partnership. She was also a Senior Advisor on domestic policy in the Clinton-Gore White House.
- Teresa Lampl, Associate Director of the Ohio Council of Behavioral Health and Family Service Providers
- Will Petrik, State Director of Advocates for Ohio’s Future
Each of the advocates stressed the need to start the conversation about health, human services, and early care & education in a new way. The ultimate goal is to build widespread public support and public understanding for public policy solutions that strengthen communities and our economy in Ohio.
Start your conversations in a new way with these resources:
Watch the webinar and find out why we’re talking in a new way:
- Watch the webinar (audio and video)
Check out presentation slides here:
Want to dig deeper? Learn more about framing science and messaging strategy:
- Communicating About Poverty and Low-Wage Work: A New Agenda (A research paper)