Testimony from AOF member organizations presents an in-depth look at both the positive and negative implications of HB 153, the Biennial Budget bill.
The subcommittee, chaired by Rep. David E. Burke (R-Marysville), includes Ranking Minority Member Jay P. Goyal (D-Mansfield) and Reps. Richard N. Adams (R-Troy), Barbara R. Sears (R-Monclova Twp.), and W. Carlton Weddington (D-Columbus). Subcommittee hearings will finish tomorrow night so that the full House Finance Committee can hear testimony next week.
Read our partners’ testimony:
- The Center for Community Solutions
- Ohio Association of Area Agencies on Aging
- Ohio Association of Child Caring Agencies
- Ohio Association of Community Health Centers
- Ohio Association of County Behavioral Health Authorities
- Ohio Association of Second Harvest Foodbanks
- Ohio Consumers for Health Coverage: Cathy Levine’s Testimony and Col Owens’ Testimony
- The Ohio Council of Behavioral Health and Family Services Providers
- Ohio Provider Resource Association
- Ohio Psychological Association
- Public Children Services Association of Ohio
- County Human Services Panel (PowerPoint slides including PCSAO)
- Voices for Ohio’s Children